Has Britney Acknowledged Crossroards?

Has Britney even acknowledged Crossroads coming to Netflix two days ago? 

This is the stuff that upsets me as a fan. Even when it comes down to her old stuff, she can't even post about it. It's like she doesn't care about her successes. And as I mentioned before, she doesn't show that she really cares for her fans. 

Retiring from music sucks, but it's fine if she wants to do it. As much as I really want her to continue making music, I can accept if she doesn't. But her not communicating (proper retirement announcement) to her fans and showing she gives zero ****s is just so off putting. Keep spinning away, posting naked photos and slapping your *** with devil horns and a pitchfork in your hands. Totally not the Britney I remember...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

she pushed for it to be re-released when her memoir came out and I would imagine she had something to do with being released on Netflix as well - stop looking for a problem

GGepcF7WEAA-sMT?format=jpg&name=small

How about we actually hear it from Britney's mouth? 

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

How about we actually hear it from Britney's mouth? 

What do you want her to say about this movie that would make you as a fan feel better? She talked about it in her book and how it made her feel at the time, what do you want her to say now?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1

So sorry u feel left out as a fan but hey listen have u been seeing what we all see these days?Britney is a little busy with her life..and  i don't think crossroads or fans r something she should care about. She has real problems out there and it is no fun from what i see.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block