If Britney were to do the Super Bowl halftime show someday, who would you want her to bring out as a special guest?

With her ongoing attitude, the only options she would have is paris hilton and cade. Nobody would want to perform with her.

Imagine performing with her at the superbowl and then get dragged on her instagram next day.

Edited by 3Pney
8 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all need to stop with this “what if she performs again” nonsense. She’s not going to! It’s not even fun to hope anymore. 

8 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s a forum sweetie. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Even if it doesn’t match yours. 

Exactly, its a FORUM. Everyone has a right to create a thread about whatever they want, so what is your point exactly? Maybe an idea to ignore a thread if you don't like the subject?

You're a joke.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Style. said:

As much as I love Miley, I don’t see it work. How? Bangerz was trash, tho. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She’s so out of touch music wise, she will never beat the industry plant allegations. Love to see her on magazines, posing, and some movies, but music wise hasn’t been IT.

I think they would perform great together... maybe a remix or even a new song would be really interesting between these two...Also Miley has a song with a Britney reference in it that it could be useful . In my eyes they could make it work, and Miley changed her music style a little bit so it would be a fresh touch. But that's just how I see it :D.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Panos said:

I think they would perform great together... maybe a remix or even a new song would be really interesting between these two...Also Miley has a song with a Britney reference in it that it could be useful . In my eyes they could make it work, and Miley changed her music style a little bit so it would be a fresh touch. But that's just how I see it :D.

Love your ideas, and I’m happy Miley is getting the recognition she deserves. Flowers deserved the Grammys!‼️

What's next for her? Do you have some tea?

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Love your ideas, and I’m happy Miley is getting the recognition she deserves. Flowers deserved the Grammys!‼️

What's next for her? Do you have some tea?

Yeah definitely flowers is a new peak for Miley, she did great! 

I don't really follow Miley's career I know some basic things but I'm sure she will do something cool cause she seems like a really creative artist.

• Love 1

Sorry but when it comes to Britney and the Super Bowl then there is no space for someone else on stage! Britney is too legendary and her catalog is too iconic to share a 13 minute performance with someone else. 13 minutes is already too short for her alone, let alone share that with someone else. if she ever does this, it should be all her and she should give a mini dream within a dream tour performance.

- Big production

- Amazing outfits

- Great dancing

omg imagine the whole stage on fire and suddenly she rises from the middle like a phoenix and when she is in the air she shouts: It's Britney *****. Fireworks all over the stadium and go!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Pink. She has been consistent with her support for Britney and it seems genuine, so it would be nice to collaborate with someone that has earned it. She could join Britney at the end of the performance and they can finish it together it with a bang, something like We Will Rock You meets Stronger at the AMA’s.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all need to stop with this “what if she performs again” nonsense. She’s not going to! It’s not even fun to hope anymore. 

Have to say I agree. When you think about how many imagine threads we’ve created & commented on… it’s quite upsetting :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.