Jennifer Lopez: “Adele, Taylor, Beyoncé and Billie Eilish dominate pop music and are genuine!”

J-Lo named these peers as genuine, true to themselves and at the top of their game in her new ELLE France interview, where the interviewer asks:  

Pop music is dominated by women who control their own music and careers today. What do you think about that?  

“I love it, I think it’s great. It’s fantastic to see so many women at the top of the industry, dominating the charts in this way. When I started I didn’t see myself as a female artist, but as an artist in general, I was mainly trying to stand out musically. All those who are at the top today like Adele, Taylor, Beyoncé or Billie Eilish make music that is the pure genuine emanation of who they are. This is their expression and that’s how it should be.”  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

…and none for Britney Spears. Bye. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 2

You literally copied and pasted a thread from atrl, which is not even related to Britney Spears. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

ATRL.NET

She named these peers as genuine, true to themselves and at the top of their game in her new ELLE France interview, where the interviewer asks: Pop music is dominated by women who...

Edited by Agyness
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Agyness said:

You literally copied and pasted a thread from atrl, which is not even related to Britney Spears. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

ATRL.NET

She named these peers as genuine, true to themselves and at the top of their game in her new ELLE France interview, where the interviewer asks: Pop music is dominated by women who...

Oh, dear, not the plagiarism :clownery_makeup_meme:

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

J-Lo named these peers as genuine, true to themselves and at the top of their game in her new ELLE France interview, where the interviewer asks:  

Pop music is dominated by women who control their own music and careers today. What do you think about that?  

“I love it, I think it’s great. It’s fantastic to see so many women at the top of the industry, dominating the charts in this way. When I started I didn’t see myself as a female artist, but as an artist in general, I was mainly trying to stand out musically. All those who are at the top today like Adele, Taylor, Beyoncé or Billie Eilish make music that is the pure genuine emanation of who they are. This is their expression and that’s how it should be.”  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aww you can just dream a lot in your sleep about being a friend with Mariah Carey :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Agyness said:

ATRL.NET

@BadBunny

Did they expose you? gretchen-papers.gif

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Agyness said:

'Beyonce'
ATRL.NET

funny goat GIF

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol nice try puta! Troll stays trolling. Britney hasn't released anything of note since 'Hold me Closer' and that was a collab. So of course she wouldn't dominate today's music with one song :clownery_makeup_meme: Also why all of a sudden do we care about what Jlo has to say?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Britney should take notes from JLo who’s still slaying the game, and with such class and grace.

spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block