Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

Hace 5 horas, Dark Willow dijo:

I just think a lot of fans have a hard time to accept the possibility of Britney mental problems be a real thing.

It's not even about her having mental problems, everyone has them at some point. However, the fact that she seems to neglect them to such an extent is concerning. It's her responsibility to address these issues and use her freedom to get her life together, rather than engaging in activities that are harmful to her, like making these types of videos. It's not healthy - everyone who sees it thinks she's crazy

• Love 2
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's not even about her having mental problems, everyone has them at some point. However, the fact that she seems to neglect them to such an extent is concerning. It's her responsibility to address these issues and use her freedom to get her life together, rather than engaging in activities that are harmful to her, like making these types of videos. It's not healthy - everyone who sees it thinks she's crazy

Exactly. I always wanted a support system for Britney before the c-ship ends. I don't think it ever happened.

The judges released Britney and Amanda Bynes without much help for them to get used to a new life after years of c-ship.

I don't think Britney is taking her meds and her stories about going to the therapy while writing the book never were very convincing. If she had the right treatment maybe she wouldn’t be the Britney everyone loved, but her life could be so much better. 

It's just sad to see her like this.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

how is filming silly videos in her living room harmful? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Maybe because it paints her as a crazy person and people see her that way? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: She keeps posting things that are very unflattering, cringy, and simply embarrassing. And all of it is most likely to get some attention. I'm not even going to mention her dragging innocent people and other dramas from the past 2/3 years. It is harmful. I don't want to be that person, but if my mother were doing something like that on social media... I would also be embarrassed as hell

3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Exactly. I always wanted a support system for Britney before the c-ship ends. I don't think it ever happened.

The judges released Britney and Amanda Bynes without much help for them to get used to a new life after years of c-ship.

I don't think Britney is taking her meds and her stories about going to the therapy while writing the book never were very convincing. If she had the right treatment maybe she wouldn’t be the Britney everyone loved, but her life could be so much better. 

It's just sad to see her like this.

Exactly and I told her, I said ma'am. Many fans are disappointed in her because she was supposed to take care of her mental health and get better, but all she does is cause more and more drama. It's obviously not that easy, and it's not an overnight process, but I don't think there's anything wrong with saying that we clearly expected her to have some sort of harmony in her life at least, but since she got freed, there's only drama including her in the media, and it's heartbreaking to see. And then there are deluded fans who think that's how healing looks like. You don't have to be an expert to see that she's coping with her trauma in unhealthy ways

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I honestly thought this costume looked really good on her and cute.
I wonder if a lot of people don't like this because of Devil?
Maybe my country doesn't have a very deep rooted religion, so our senses are different.

Plus I think she's doing it against JLO.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

If you actually care and love someone you tell them to get the kind of help they need!! 

In case you haven't noticed she's doing what the hell she wants and it's destroying her. I don't know why some fans think it's so difficult to admit that she's mentally ill and needs help.

okay first of all, when did i admit to anything? second, you don’t know britney at all, so your little comment about love is unnecessary. you’re a fan or whatever you are watching from the window outside. you know absolutely nothing of britney other than what she is choosing to share. so feel free to get off your irrelevant high horse and focus on yourself. you’re welcome.

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, two times for 2-3 days back in the 2000s, and I doubt they'd let her out of the ward with psychosis after 2-3 days. You're vacationing there for weeks if not months in case of psychosis since that is a life-threatening situation, not a 'you can leave if you want'.

In case of psychosis, there's no freedom of choice.

The point is that you’re in psychosis, you get hospitalized, you get put on the right meds again, you get let out and you’re more based in reality. You’re only back in psychosis if your meds need to be changed/they stop working or if you refuse to take your meds. 
You’re making it sound like you have to be in psychosis constantly to have psychosis. In reality, it ebbs and flows. 

11 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

The point is that you’re in psychosis, you get hospitalized, you get put on the right meds again, you get let out and you’re more based in reality. You’re only back in psychosis if your meds need to be changed/they stop working or if you refuse to take your meds. 
You’re making it sound like you have to be in psychosis constantly to have psychosis. In reality, it ebbs and flows. 

I think I know enough about it, and meds need time to work + time to figure the right dose out. That's not a 2 days thing.
Slipping into psychosis has many other reasons as well, even on the right meds and dose, and it's quite common that you still experience delusions and/or hallucinations while you're already on them.
It's not like you take a pill like Tic Tac and everything goes away immediately.

4 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay first of all, when did i admit to anything? second, you don’t know britney at all, so your little comment about love is unnecessary. you’re a fan or whatever you are watching from the window outside. you know absolutely nothing of britney other than what she is choosing to share. so feel free to get off your irrelevant high horse and focus on yourself. you’re welcome.

Keep liying to yourself 

14 hours ago, turquoise said:

I honestly thought this costume looked really good on her and cute.
I wonder if a lot of people don't like this because of Devil?
Maybe my country doesn't have a very deep rooted religion, so our senses are different.

Plus I think she's doing it against JLO.

:imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

On 2/12/2024 at 4:28 AM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Take into consideration too that A grade list celebrities often get let off lightly with highly paid lawyers, until they really hit rock bottom. I think that the main cause of concern for B was 'not taking medication as prescribed' and mixing with other medication (the 'uppers') that could counter the effects of the medication she was supposed to be on.

She had a secure home to go to, a doctor on call, people to be around her etc. For a mild to moderate case, as long as they were convinced she wouldn't harm herself, they might not detain her for longer.

Last year there was a social media influencer who is diagnosed bipolar (Gabbie Hanna) and she had a very manic episode for a few days on TikTok. People called for welfare checks. Authorities went out, asked her a few questions then decided no further action required. When the episode passed acknowledged it, then she deleted all the videos.

Certain mh conditions are still very stigmatized. They can be brought on by both genetic and environmental factors. Some artists are more open about it than others, and some are able to continue their careers in some capacity, while others decide it is not for them.

I actually don't think Britney was being serious with this video and it was more her being silly. As far as I'm concerned she's posted more concerning things than this, but wish her the best anyhow and hope she has at least a few people looking out for her. She is resistant to interventions after how they went previously but I expect action would be taken if absolutely necessary.

• Like 1

To add to the conversation. I read Jamie Lynn’s book (I know) lol But I remember her mentioning that Britney had episodes where she’d be angry and paranoid. Lynne would constantly excuse her behavior because she didn’t wanna make her more upset. I agree that she maybe is suffering from some kind of mental disorder. I just wish she’d help herself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block