Is Britney angry at Jennifer Lopez? "This Is Me.... Now" samples Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River"

2 minutes ago, turquoise said:

You should read all the comments on this topic first.

I did and you’re still reaching. To start, you do realize that Justin AND the producer from Cry Me a River are co-writers on the song right? So I wouldn’t call it a sample considering that sound you hear has been used on multiple songs by that same producer. 

It’s not that deep..

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Richie said:

That's it, it has nothing to do with the rain or the wedding or Sam or Lou. don't look too much into it, it's right in front of your eyes. 

Britney wrote "Can't Get Enough" with her middle finger raised. The MV of "Can't Get Enough" rains at a wedding.

JLO sampled "Cry Me A River" on "This Is Me.... Now".

Wik6QQ7.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Sia said:

I did and you’re still reaching. To start, you do realize that Justin AND the producer from Cry Me a River are co-writers on the song right? So I wouldn’t call it a sample considering that sound you hear has been used on multiple songs by that same producer. 

It’s not that deep..

I don't know much about it... but it seems like many people thought it was sampling "Cry Me A River" when they listened to "This Is Me.... Now".
At least it seems that Britney was offended by JLO's "Can't Get Enough"

But I thought... If the producer who wrote "This Is Me.... Now" is the same producer who wrote "Cry Me A River" with JT, he might have been friends with JT and heard a lot of stories from JT about Britney.
If so, wouldn't it be more natural to think that the producer was in support of JT and dared to use "Cry Me A River" at this time? Just a guess.

Edited by turquoise

Hope it isn’t true - if it is, Britney needs to get a life and stop obsessing over her ex-peers who are still being creative, writing and releasing music while she embarrasses herself daily on social media. 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I hope it's not true, because if it is, then she has serious problems like a stalker.

Unfortunately I think it is...

She wasn't careful at all this time. Looots of hints she checked Jlo IG account and tried to make references. Even the devil costume is a reference.

Stalkerney IG started with Selena. Britney legit posted some Selena interview quotes and scenes from her show in a shady way, when people noticed she denied badly... and didn’t stop to lurk Selena. She even shaded her recent song single soon.

I had no idea about this side of Britney, but it's very scary... I don't even make many jokes about it. She clearly has a serious problem. 

The bizarre videos ok, we can handle it, but the stalker mean girl is something else.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Unfortunately I think it is...

She wasn't careful at all this time. Looots of hints she checked Jlo IG account and tried to make references. Even the devil costume is a reference.

Stalkerney IG started with Selena. Britney legit posted some Selena interview quotes and scenes from her show in a shady way, when people noticed she denied badly... and didn’t stop to lurk Selena. She even shaded her recent song single soon.

I had no idea about this side of Britney, but it's very scary... I don't even make many jokes about it. She clearly has a serious problem. 

The bizarre videos ok, we can handle it, but the stalker mean girl is something else.

It all doesn’t make sense though..Britney posted shoes Jlo sent her not long ago. I don’t believe it is just because of a sample in a song because britney knows how the music industry is with credits. It’s either a big misunderstanding or something we have no idea about. I feel like Britney really hates the industry and it’s something way deeper, but who knows. 

5 minutes ago, turquoise said:

"This Is Me... Now" is written by these writers...

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
"This Is Me... Now"

Jutin Timberlake!!!   :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Timothy Mosley is Timbaland!!! :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

They must have done it on purpose!:clown_meme__makeup_green:

That's why Britney is so pissed!:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

It’s because of the sample

7 minutes ago, turquoise said:

"This Is Me... Now" is written by these writers...

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
"This Is Me... Now"

Jutin Timberlake!!!   :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Timothy Mosley is Timbaland!!! :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

They must have done it on purpose!:clown_meme__makeup_green:

That's why Britney is so pissed!:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

How would Britney know that? She must have someone in her ear telling her these things because I don’t see her clicking on random song credits and especially for an artist who hasn’t had a hit in almost a decade.  UNLESS  Britney really is a ghost writer y’all? Maybe she helped write this song and she found this out AFTER THE FACT Lol 

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block