Twitter is digging up stuff

There's this whole thread going around with clips of past interviews of Ying Yang Twins and Columbus basically calling her racist, Shar Jackson interviews, etc....

Im literally sick of Twitter it's getting really ugly since yesterday. People attacking her calling her racist and a homewrecker 

someone make it stop :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  Why does she keep playing with fire like girl..

I'm so tired of wokeness :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: Who gives a ****? Why can't people focus on real issues and real racism instead of some stupid things that don't matter?

10 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

People attacking her calling her racist and a homewrecker 

Literally everyone in this world has been called a ''racist'' at some point by some deluded people. Nothing new :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

What did she even say? I thought Columbus said her family would say things about him and Britney defended him. 

The Ying Yang twins said that she made a "move" that came across as, in his words, "get this - away from me"

I really don't want to post the thread lol. It's ridiculous and people are dissecting every word in every interview .. but its getting traction 

8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Well, she wants any attention.

The racist thing is JT and the few Xtina stans spreading.

She had other threads where they used a snl skit. 

It’s strange those fan bases would spread this when both JT and Xtina have worse clips and photos of cultural appropriation than Britney ever did. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean...I thought the woke police at my actual job recently said everyone needs to "accept that we are all racist". Literally. This crap is in corporate America now... a bunch of Karen's Karening even on the job. We are circling back to a lot of horrible ideas, ladies. 

We are all racist - but britney doesnt deserve to be labelled as a big one. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block