Hey Guys I'm Selling My Britney Vinyl And CD Collection

On 2/13/2024 at 5:01 AM, femmef4toole said:

I didn’t know my Ooh La La CD single was rare!?!? Is my Scream & Shout and Pretty Girls one rare!? I legit don’t know :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Beautiful collection btw, I have all her CD singles / albums but yours is on another level! 

Thank you! Yeah you have some rares!

Hey everyone I've reduced my prices so go check my Ebay store out!! These are as low as I'm willing to go now! If you require international postage and you plan getting a few things put them in your cart and once you have everything in your cart buy and wait for me to combine postage before you pay I will send a invoice with discounted postage.

WWW.EBAY.COM.AU

Follow melry_1031 on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block