Britney: Repost because I can!!!!

2 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

It's just wild because she's private now like if they are tired of her posts just unfollow and don't come on these threads about it lmao.

Not you coming in here with your logic and common sense!

But no, you're right. Misery loves company :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 3

Surprised by how everyone is turning on her. If you don't want you see her mundane daily posts on Instagram, unfollow her.

She uses her Instagram in the same candid way she has been for YEARS, so don't act like you're surprised.

She's retired, and her Instagram is not going to be a professional branded curated promo account like you might be used to seeing from other celebs that are still playing the game.

Just unfollow her and follow some fan accounts that post highlights from her career, if you wish to see magazine cover music video Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Photoshopney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Or it's from 2016-17 when she was in really good shape. I don't think the bed looks that warped. The picture is kind of blurry and her bed is a mess so it's hard to tell. We know she doesn't look like this right now. And I could be wrong and it is photoshopped but who cares? It's her instagram and she obviously likes the picture. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

Or it's from 2016-17 when she was in really good shape. I don't think the bed looks that warped. The picture is kind of blurry and her bed is a mess so it's hard to tell. We know she doesn't look like this right now. And I could be wrong and it is photoshopped but who cares? It's her instagram and she obviously likes the picture. 

Britney never had that waist. Not even when she was 20.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BBjammin said:

This was from 2022.

Like @Joel Santos wrote... she never had that waist.

Britney always had more athletic body

Look the bed.

Very bad heavily edited.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Even Kylie Minogue won Grammy with Padam after 20 years. (That song rumored originally written for Britney on mind) so it makes me sad that she wasted all of her potential and became joke. No one in the industry will take her seriously or gonna respect her. She successfully destroyed her singer image.

It's unbelievable that there isn't a single person around her who truly wants her well-being.If she had been surrounded by people who really wanted her well-being and received the right treatment after the Cship ended, she could have reached the peak of her career again, achieved incredible success and even improved her communication with her children.

who cares about the Grammys? come on, that satanic show is meaningless even Britney knows that.

ewww

padam is a trashy song btw.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block