Britney: Repost because I can!!!!

21 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Even Kylie Minogue won Grammy with Padam after 20 years. (That song rumored originally written for Britney on mind) so it makes me sad that she wasted all of her potential and became joke. No one in the industry will take her seriously or gonna respect her. She successfully destroyed her singer image.

It's unbelievable that there isn't a single person around her who truly wants her well-being.If she had been surrounded by people who really wanted her well-being and received the right treatment after the Cship ended, she could have reached the peak of her career again, achieved incredible success and even improved her communication with her children.

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: The passion!!!! 

On 2/5/2024 at 9:48 PM, BritneyWiki said:

Surprised by how everyone is turning on her. If you don't want you see her mundane daily posts on Instagram, unfollow her.

She uses her Instagram in the same candid way she has been for YEARS, so don't act like you're surprised.

She's retired, and her Instagram is not going to be a professional branded curated promo account like you might be used to seeing from other celebs that are still playing the game.

Just unfollow her and follow some fan accounts that post highlights from her career, if you wish to see magazine cover music video Britney.

This. 

I get it, we'd all want Primeney or 2016ney back now that she's free, but it's clear she doesn't want to do music at the moment and it's her right (or prerogative I should say lol).

She's on a well deserved hiatus and yet she still gave us one new great song (and one old and awful but let's forget about that one) and a literal book. 

As a fandom we're at this weird stage where we literally went from saving our fave from a conservative to a total drought which can feel anticlimactic for sure. But our support shouldn't turn into entitlement, like she owes us anything. She doesn't. It's healthier to just stop following her until she decides to come back to music (if she does). 

Edited by MrTrouble
  • Like 2
On 2/5/2024 at 6:52 PM, Dreamer26 said:

Even Kylie Minogue won Grammy with Padam after 20 years. (That song rumored originally written for Britney on mind) so it makes me sad that she wasted all of her potential and became joke. No one in the industry will take her seriously or gonna respect her. She successfully destroyed her singer image.

It's unbelievable that there isn't a single person around her who truly wants her well-being.If she had been surrounded by people who really wanted her well-being and received the right treatment after the Cship ended, she could have reached the peak of her career again, achieved incredible success and even improved her communication with her children.

When will y'all realise that the reason Britney isn't reaching the "peak of her career again" is because she DOESN'T WANT TO? She's literally done with the music industry but you guys keep convincing yourself that if only she had other people around her maybe she would change her mind and be the pop star you want her to be again.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block