Justin Timberlake is 'thinking of doing a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey' in the wake of his feud with his ex Britney Spears

Z91

It wouldn’t be a good idea. He should just take the L and try to make things right with Britney and Janet. There’s nothing more respectable than a person admitting their faults and taking responsibility for their hand in things. If he did that he would win me over back as a fan. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

It wouldn’t be a good idea. He should just take the L and try to make things right with Britney and Janet. There’s nothing more respectable than a person admitting their faults and taking responsibility for their hand in things. If he did that he would win me over back as a fan. 

Maybe he doesn't agree with her version of events.

I don’t think Selfish debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Their website hasn’t updated but his Wiki shows it debuted on other Billboard charts, but Hot 100 wasn’t one of them. If this is true, knowing his ego, I could see him seething at Britney and all those who stopped supporting him. 

Britney deserves the tell-all. This man has been living off of our living legends name since he went solo and threw her under the bus to do so. If Oprah is dumb enough to give him a tell all which will be a tell all of lies, I will be vexed, absolutely fuming. I'll just be done.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

Britney deserves the tell-all. This man has been living off of our living legends name since he went solo and threw her under the bus to do so. If Oprah is dumb enough to give him a tell all which will be a tell all of lies, I will be vexed, absolutely fuming. I'll just be done.

Same. But i dont think that this rumor is true. 

5 hours ago, davidspears said:

Maybe he doesn't agree with her version of events.

Despite how he feels the public has reacted negatively to his treatment of both ladies so from like a PR view I would assume taking accountability and being mature about it is what the public would want. 
In my opinion he launched himself off the takedown of these women. He mocked Britney for years. Despite whatever happened between them to be that cruel speaks volumes about the person he really is and I don’t respect it all. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.