Now that Britney is retired, who should I stan?

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Now that Britney is retired, is seen as a JOKE and no longer relevant except for on TikTok (thanks to Ashley), who should I stan? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Which pop girls are DELIVERING? Tate? Dua? SZA? Lmk. 

Taylor still have some empty slots for her sheeps-

abb4f9baaa63747ff9f384b710d588b3.jpg

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Drew-stfu-compr.gif

lol this. People recommending Dull Flopa to fans that miss Britney… how?! She gives me a bland, angry d.yke type of energy… like a poor man’s Pink or something, just more generic and less talented. She’s not even nice to look at. 

Tate’s a better choice… but even she has like 2-3 good songs and they’re like 2 minutes long. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Great performer though.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Guess I'm cursed with bad taste. Might explain why I prefer Femme Fatale over Blackout. 

7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

lol this. People recommending Dull Flopa to fans that miss Britney… how?! She gives me a bland, angry d.yke type of energy… like a poor man’s Pink or something, just more generic and less talented. She’s not even nice to look at. 

Tate’s a better choice… but even she has like 2-3 good songs and they’re like 2 minutes long. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Great performer though.

P!nk's great, loved Funhouse (the album) and I'm yet to listen to Missundaztood, but I don't think she could pull off Future Nostalgia, just saying. But yeah, as a dancer she's not that good but we can't expect all great pop artist be great dancers too... few can pull that off! I think.

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

a poor man’s Pink :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Guess I'm cursed with bad taste. Might explain why I prefer Femme Fatale over Blackout. 

P!nk's great, loved Funhouse (the album) and I'm yet to listen to Missundaztood, but I don't think she could pull off Future Nostalgia, just saying. But yeah, as a dancer she's not that good but we can't expect all great pop artist be great dancers too... few can pull that off! I think.

I think FF is only better than Britney Jean. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Just to be clear, I think Pink is leagues ahead of Dull Flopa. I just mean she isn’t really much of a pop star - basic music, her voice is nothing special, can’t dance, can’t perform, not even nice to look at…  I do like a song or two, but comparing her to Britney is an insult. 

Don’t forget to check out Can’t Take Me Home and I’m not Dead. Both good albums. 

Now that I remembered those albums… Scratch the Pink comparison. She’s more like an unattractive version of Katy Perry. 

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think FF is only better than Britney Jean. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not even over BOMT and OIDIA???

4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

She’s more like an unattractive version of Katy Perry. 

One of the pop girls I stan :D

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree here. I love the artists for the music, and I really enjoy the vocals and production from Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia stuff and after that. We don't talk about her debut album though... besides maybe One Kiss (Is All It Takes).

4 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Not even over BOMT and OIDIA???

One of the pop girls I stan :D

I'm gonna have to agree to disagree here. I love the artists for the music, and I really enjoy the vocals and production from Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia stuff and after that. We don't talk about her debut album though... besides maybe One Kiss (Is All It Takes).

Lol agree to disagree for sure, but regardless I just think she’s a different style. 

OIDIA is in my top 3 Britney albums. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: It may not be as “cool” to like as ITZ or Blackout, but it’s timeless pop perfection.  BOMT is also nostalgic. 

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

lol this. People recommending Dulla Flopa to fans that miss Britney… how?! She gives me a bland, angry d.yke type of energy… like a poor man’s Pink or something, just more generic and less talented. She’s not even nice to look at. 

Her popularity/"career" is so artificially built, she has nothing to put on the table tbh, same with Aiwa Max :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block