Jessica Biel Must Hate Britney!

18 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

How about singing live. Just one example of her lies. I could  go on. And I never “painted” him as anything. People make mistakes. Like when Britney hooked up with a guy who had a girlfriend and two kids.

There are better examples than this. First off, everyone in the world knows she’s lip syncs. Second, she can’t just flat out admit it, she’s probably been advised against it. 

5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

There are better examples than this. First off, everyone in the world knows she’s lip syncs. Second, she can’t just flat out admit it, she’s probably been advised against it. 

You are 💯 right, there are tons of better examples of her lying. I honestly think Britney was trained to be dishonest, to keep up with an image long before the conservatorship. I wish as fans we could accept that she’s not perfect and it ok to call it out. I also wish we didn’t crucify JT for similar mistakes. 

• Love 1

WHats funny is people treat them like a powercouple when both of them are super overrated. For years, even though he has been with Biel, people talk about his friendship with Diaz. People also talk about if he cheated on Diaz with Biel... 
People actually talk more about Justin and any other woman in the world, than biel..

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Tbh, who cares how Scam feels? He clearly had his own agenda. And I truly believe he’s only playing nice so he doesn’t lose his “career” as an actor. As soon as he realizes he’s running out of money and/or fame, he will turn so quick. Bookmark me.

I actually feel sorry for Sam, imagine finding out from her book that she still keeps a letter from her ex under her bed?

• Love 2

Well if Jessica does a lil life rewind she will see that Britney was always the bigger person and never discussed what happened.  Even when asked, she was vague, meanwhile Justin talked every chance he got.  And m now Britney writes her memoir, where she should be discussing the most important aspects of her life and she finally talks about her first true love.  And her IG post?  She clearly saw the hate he was getting and I’m sure that’s not what she intended.  Remember, Britney also took accountability for having an abor**on.  She didn’t solely blame him.

so if Jessica hates Britney for that, she needs to evaluate who she is as a person.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

You are 💯 right, there are tons of better examples of her lying. I honestly think Britney was trained to be dishonest, to keep up with an image long before the conservatorship. I wish as fans we could accept that she’s not perfect and it ok to call it out. I also wish we didn’t crucify JT for similar mistakes. 

You act like every human including yourself hasn't or will lie at some point about things, I also think you're mistaking dishonesty on some of the stuff for basically not telling personal business.

It was nobody's business if she was a virgin, or if she smoked cigs.

Also going to bat for JT and trying to make it seem as though JT and Britney made similar mistakes, he cheated twice and went on a smear campaign against Britney.

In addition, she sat quiet and when she rarely spoke on the breakup she kept it classier, it wasn't until her book came out that people want to paint Britney so badly for telling her truth.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I couldn't agree more, it's wild how some are trying to equate what JT did after the breakup to what Britney's talking about in her book.

JT went on a smear campaign and degraded Britney in the media over and over whether it was on radio shows saying he slept with her or teaming up with X Tina at the EMA's to make a mockery of Britney.

Funny how they'll lick JT's backside, as well as Scam's, but when it comes to Britney, many are just like all of the Federlines thinking only Britney can be wrong. 

Thank you for saying that also! Agreed! It's so gross. These people are NOT fans and have to be paid trolls. Because it makes no damn sense to why they talk the way they do... 

This is another thing that Justin has done to a more famous woman to get ahead and dealt with NO consequence (til now). 

15 hours ago, super.nova said:

lol yes the whole thing is weird. like britney needs to stop talking about him. like i understand but at some point she needs to let it go. and so need to fans. otherwise we can't grow!

it must've been weird for sam too... like how do you compete with the Britney and justin nostalgia... he must've felt bad

She kept Justin's name outta her mouth during the whole conservatorship. And he's part of her most remarkable memories so it's easy to understand why she still mentions his name... But I can see she doesn't want to do it being bitter or holding any grudges anymore.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Imagine if your husbands ex was still talking about him 20 years later! She either hates Britney or pity’s her.

It’s called a memoir babe. Plenty of huge celebrities rehash their past relationships in detail…

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Thank you for saying that also! Agreed! It's so gross. These people are NOT fans and have to be paid trolls. Because it makes no damn sense to why they talk the way they do... 

This is another thing that Justin has done to a more famous woman to get ahead and dealt with NO consequence (til now). 

Sad part is he did do that to Janet, and hurt Britney as well yet he skates free and they get picked apart.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

What I’m saying is there are three sides to every story… His/ Hers and the Truth. What I’m also saying is she lies frequently and has for years. They were two kids who handled a breakup poorly and now she’s an adult women constantly commenting on someone else’s husband and father to two young kids. That’s all.

they didn't "handle a breakup poorly" he literally pushed her to have an abor**on she didn't want, he wasn't very supportive of it during it, she could've died there because he didn't want to go to the clinic, I don't think you understand how much of a danger britney took becuase he didn't want to be a father. And after that all the media campaign he did. He's just not a good human it doesn't matter how you see it, britney might lie about something but if any of this that I mentioned was a lie he would've said it as fast as possible, yet he remain silent. Don't be a pick me, he was young, but a man still, and he used that against her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Poopstar said:

It’s called a memoir babe. Plenty of huge celebrities rehash their past relationships in detail…

I agree she should discuss him in her memoir… he was a big part of her life. It’s the frequent instagram posts about him and how one post she’s shading him and then another praising him. Just seems unnecessary 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.