Jessica Biel Must Hate Britney!

lol yes the whole thing is weird. like britney needs to stop talking about him. like i understand but at some point she needs to let it go. and so need to fans. otherwise we can't grow!

it must've been weird for sam too... like how do you compete with the Britney and justin nostalgia... he must've felt bad

• Love 4
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Tbh, who cares how Scam feels? He clearly had his own agenda. And I truly believe he’s only playing nice so he doesn’t lose his “career” as an actor. As soon as he realizes he’s running out of money and/or fame, he will turn so quick. Bookmark me.

totally agree but still my point remains lol

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Imagine the man you married was dragging his ex for 10 years while continuously dogging you out and making you look like a fool while he cheated on you. I know who I feel sorry for 

I think it’s important to remember that we’ve only ever heard Britney’s version of their relationship and she’s a notorious liar. As far as what goes on within a marriage, that between them, no one else’s business.

• Like 1

But 22 years after they broke up, her husband is still writing songs about his full-blown love for his ex🙄

Selfish is clearly a song about Britney.
Little door with red light = Maria River Red
Miniature clinic, miniature furniture = Britney loves miniatures and often posts them on Instagram
Getting Caught in the Rain = Cry Me A River
He even does a spin at the end of the dance.

Also, the lyrics are full of themes that JT uses when he writes songs about Britney!:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I think it’s important to remember that we’ve only ever heard Britney’s version of their relationship and she’s a notorious liar. As far as what goes on within a marriage, that between them, no one else’s business.

Ofc you’d say this…she finally uses her voice to speak on her past traumas/how she felt and apparently she’s the liar. And if you’re public figure going around cheating, therefore you’re making it other people’s business, especially if you’re sloppy enough to get caught 

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

The new Us Weekly reports he lied about breaking up with Jessica Biel to get Munn to sleep with him
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Rumors Justin Timberlake cheated with 90s girlband star Nicole Appleton have resurfaced after...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Ofc you’d say this…she finally uses her voice to speak on her past traumas/how she felt and apparently she’s the liar. And if you’re public figure going around cheating, therefore you’re making it other people’s business, especially if you’re sloppy enough to get caught 

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

The new Us Weekly reports he lied about breaking up with Jessica Biel to get Munn to sleep with him
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Rumors Justin Timberlake cheated with 90s girlband star Nicole Appleton have resurfaced after...

What I’m saying is there are three sides to every story… His/ Hers and the Truth. What I’m also saying is she lies frequently and has for years. They were two kids who handled a breakup poorly and now she’s an adult women constantly commenting on someone else’s husband and father to two young kids. That’s all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Bingjmljr said:

What I’m saying is there are three sides to every story… His/ Hers and the Truth. What I’m also saying is she lies frequently and has for years. They were two kids who handled a breakup poorly and now she’s an adult women constantly commenting on someone else’s husband and father to two young kids. That’s all.

Lied about what? It wasn’t until she released the book was when Justin started to come back into the discourse. Crazy that you’re painting him as this saintly husband of two young kids when he’s a philandering POS. Are you his press secretary?

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Lied about what? It wasn’t until she released the book was when Justin started to come back into the discourse. Crazy that you’re painting him as this saintly husband of two young kids when he’s a philandering POS. Are you his press secretary?

How about singing live. Just one example of her lies. I could  go on. And I never “painted” him as anything. People make mistakes. Like when Britney hooked up with a guy who had a girlfriend and two kids.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

How about singing live. Just one example of her lies. I could  go on. And I never “painted” him as anything. People make mistakes. Like when Britney hooked up with a guy who had a girlfriend and two kids.

….are you forreal? Singing live? I can find tons of videos of her singing live, so try again. Users like you are so predictable. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block