Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I hope she’s trolling and it’s not an actual project, all the se.xual stuff is just boring as hell. She has so much more to offer. 

If she really wants to shock people and get them talking, what about something that showcases talent like an amazing dance break, good singing, playing the piano etc… 

A modern version of the S3X book would be interesting, though. I mean it's clear she's really into showing her naked body/***uality and likes to shock, so why not? Thas was a cool project back then.

Just a suggestion, Brit.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

A modern version of the S3X book would be interesting, though. I mean it's clear she's really into showing her naked body/***uality and likes to shock, so why not? Thas was a cool project back then.

Just a suggestion, Brit.

Madonna’s book was shocking and groundbreaking BACK THEN. The world has changed. Britney’s se.x appeal used to be massive and controversial in a good way. What she’s doing right now… is just not the same, and I’ll leave it at that because the differences are obvious. She can do so much better. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Madonna’s book was shocking and groundbreaking BACK THEN. The world has changed. Britney’s se.x appeal used to be massive and controversial in a good way. What she’s doing right now… is just not the same, and I’ll leave it at that because the differences are obvious. She can do so much better. 

Hmmm. I disagree. Madonna's book was professionally done with tons of artsy fartsy naked/bdsm pictures, but Britney has already shocked the world with her own raw pictures on IG. People call them tacky, cheap or unprofessional, but she's just showing us the reality of life or s.ex itself, right? She's not afraid of showing her real body without photoshop and good poses. Plus, she's over 40 and women in that age are usually more insecure about their bodies but she's not. Madonna was only 34.

What Britney does is still shocking and groundbreaking. They even wrote articles about her IG and praised her for it.

I think a project like this could work and she'd be even celebrated for it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She is desperate for attention. She doesn’t get any from her kids and she also has no man or real friends in her life so she gets her kicks out of headlines like this. One minute she hates the industry but then she pulls off this nonsense 

People are dragging you but you didn't lie. We're talking about a woman who dragged Xtina for no reason and created a false encounter with a restaurant worker and kept posting about it for weeks knowing that it was making her followers mad. Performing and chaos is all she knows... her life is boring now, so she needs to create chaos to keep herself entertained I suppose. 

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

Hmmm. I disagree. Madonna's book was professionally done with tons of artsy fartsy naked/bdsm pictures, but Britney has already shocked the world with her own raw pictures on IG. People call them tacky, cheap or unprofessional, but she's just showing us the reality of life or s.ex itself, right? She's not afraid of showing her real body without photoshop and good poses. Plus, she's over 40 and women in that age are usually more insecure about their bodies but she's not. Madonna was only 34.

What Britney does is still shocking and groundbreaking. They even wrote articles about her IG and praised her for it.

Well… I personally wouldn’t call what she’s doing right now “groundbreaking”. She’s healing and I don’t judge her, but you make it sound like it’s healthy and brave. I don’t think it’s either. 

Britney’s se.xiness was more controversial back in the late 90s/early 2000s because she was young and the world was different. Now se.x is shoved down our throats 24/7 and Britney is in her 40’s, so there’s nothing really shocking about it. The “controversy” is about other things surrounding her videos…I’m trying not to be mean, but you know what I’m talking about. Her image has changed… and that’s okay. Her instagram doesn’t exactly generate the same type of controversy that Slave did. 

I hope for more “Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About” type of shocking. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Nathan*****06 said:

Dont tolerate her erratic behavior. Britney obviously needs some help! Real fans will not support this kind of behavior. We all know Britney needs a therapy or a medical help for her mental trauma.

I'm saying this as a true fan. I want Britney to heal from all the trauma. But letting her do want she wants like this nude posts will not gonna help her either. Its obvious that she's manic!

I just hope her true friends truly care about her.

Nothing what I wrote is a contradiction is it?

We dont know anything about her treatment these days. I have guessed for years she has bipolar disorder but I am not qualified to diagnose anyone. 

18 hours ago, DarielXO said:

She has all the right to do whatever she wabts, but there is nothing groundbreaking about it. Absolutely everyone is showing teets and azz all over the internet. Why is it groundbreakong? Shocking for some who hold her as the teenage media Barbie? Maybe. Groundbreaking, no. I still think women can do way more than showing teets to be legendary. 

20 hours ago, DarielXO said:

if she were to do a s3x book it would be great if she hired a professional photographer like Ellen Von Unwerth, she worked with her in the past so they both know how to do a tasteful yet playful result

spacer.png

spacer.png

this is fake but THIS kind of aesthetic is what Britney deserves to have

spacer.png

• Love 2
On 1/31/2024 at 1:19 PM, DarielXO said:

People call them tacky, cheap or unprofessional, but she's just showing us the reality of life or s.ex itself, right? She's not afraid of showing her real body without photoshop and good poses.

What Britney does is still shocking and groundbreaking. They even wrote articles about her IG and praised her for it

I think they are tacky, cheap, unprofessional, AND Photoshopped. The objects in the pictures often look deformed (morphing).

These pictures are simply awful. In my opinion, people who don't see that are just denying reality. There's nothing artistic about these, nor "real".

spacer.png
britney-spears-shares-nude-snaps-on-inst

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block