Judicial Notice from Jamie Spears filed on 1/25/2024

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Came across on Twitter and while I think I'm pretty intelligent, I can't make out what these docs mean and while they were submitted? Anyone here seem to have an idea?

How lovely this was submitted 4 days before Wicked Witch A and Wicked Witch B have to take the stand :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 1

It sounds like Jamie is petitioning to rectify the 12th accounting ASAP because of the court orders he received for approval from the court from previous years. Alternatively, he's asking for a settlement. He submitted the orders as evidence. 

I mean, he has a point if he has approval from the court. Again, Rosengart may plead differently. 

• Like 2

This is Jamie asking for judgement to be made without having to go to trial.  It's suggesting that based on facts and law there is no possible case for Britney to win and therefore it saves time and expenses by avoiding trial.  A summary adjudication is simular but it means some of the case is granted judgement before the trial and cannot be discussed with any remaining matters.

Basically it is claiming that there's no contest and that the evidence and facts available to the judge makes it 100% clear that Jamie would win a trial should it go ahead.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

This is Jamie asking for judgement to be made without having to go to trial.  It's suggesting that based on facts and law there is no possible case for Britney to win and therefore it saves time and expenses by avoiding trial.  A summary adjudication is simular but it means some of the case is granted judgement before the trial and cannot be discussed with any remaining matters.

Basically it is claiming that there's no contest and that the evidence and facts available to the judge makes it 100% clear that Jamie would win a trial should it go ahead.

Thank you, thank you!! Do you think Jamie is proposing this because he truly thinks he'll win/doing this to absolve himself of wrongdoings or is secretly sh1tting himself and trying to mess with Rosengart? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It sounds like Jamie is petitioning to rectify the 12th accounting ASAP because of the court orders he received for approval from the court from previous years. Alternatively, he's asking for a settlement. He submitted the orders as evidence. 

I mean, he has a point if he has approval from the court. Again, Rosengart may plead differently. 

52 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

Thank you for this! Interesting angle to take. Of course he doesn't want this to go any further... Playing the double bluff card. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Thank you, thank you!! Do you think Jamie is proposing this because he truly thinks he'll win/doing this to absolve himself of wrongdoings or is secretly sh1tting himself and trying to mess with Rosengart? 

Well, it avoids any further deposition and discovery.   It's likely that the documents submitted my Jamie's lawyer point to everything being authorised by the court so effectively there's nothing really that Britney can dispute if that's the case. 

There may also be evidence regarding Britney's mental health struggles and medical needs which dictate why certain things were necessary during the conservatorship.  The sad reality is Britney DOES need help in running aspects of life for all number of undisclosed reasons - she needed it to be someone other than the alcoholic, abusive father she already resented.    We saw how well she was doing personally and professionally during Bryan's conservator stint in 2015/16 and seemingly had no issues until Jamie came back.

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole document but by the images it seems like he's basically saying if the court approved the previous 11 accounts, then the 12th should be approved as well

Tbh they should just finish whatever is remaining of the conservatorship and accounting matters and move to the actual criminal discovery, but I suppose that if the conservatorship case is closed then it would be harder to reopen the records?

Also, to an extent Jamie will always have the excuse that if the judge(s) approved all the payments and measures during the conservatorship, then he didn't do any wrongdoing. I guess it should be the estate of California the one that should be sued, or the judges and lawyers that approved all this but I don't know how would that work or how many chances does Britney have to win anything back. 

Like who would be at fault? Jamie and co for tricking the court into thinking that Britney needed the chsip, or the estate for not doing a proper investigation? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block