Who will Britney call out next on IG?

You know it, I know it, Britney loves to vaguely shade other celebs on the gram. Who will be next to feel her wrath?

my money is on her calling out celebs for using Ozempic.

โ€I hear ๐Ÿ‘‚ย ๐Ÿ‘‚ thereโ€™s a new magic ๐Ÿ’Šย ๐Ÿ’Š ๐Ÿ’Šย in Hollywood!!! I am **** SHOCKED at all of my fellow celebs who look skinny as a needle these days!!!! Even my former competitors have resorted to this magic ๐Ÿช„ ๐Ÿช„ . I for one choose to accept my body as is, flaws and ALL!!!! I put so much time and dedication into taking care of my body, and I feel like I never get the respect I DESERVE!!! ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” Things that make you go โ€œhuhโ€?!? Stay skinny, folks!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ oh, and **** You Mom!! ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿ–•ย 

ย 

so what/who is your money on? (This is all in good fun!)

Edited by Emil87
Typo
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

You know it, I know it, Britney loves to vaguely shade other celebs on the gram. Who will be next to feel her wrath?

my money is on her calling out celebs for using Ozempic.

โ€I hear ๐Ÿ‘‚ย ๐Ÿ‘‚ thereโ€™s a new magic ๐Ÿ’Šย ๐Ÿ’Š ๐Ÿ’Šย in Hollywood!!! I am **** SHOCKED at all of my fellow celebs who look skinny as a needle these days!!!! Even my former competitors have resorted to this magic ๐Ÿช„ ๐Ÿช„ . I for one choose to accept my body as is, flaws and ALL!!!! I put so much time and dedication into taking care of my body, and I feel like I never get the respect I DESERVE!!! ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” Things that make you go โ€œhuhโ€?!? Stay skinny, folks!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ oh, and **** You Mom!! ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿ–•ย 

ย 

so what/who is your money on? (This is all in good fun!)

She'd already called out Xtina...

2 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

Your time will come Snow itโ€™s just a matter of why and whenย 

โ€œI woke up this beautiful morning to find Snow eating my shoes!!!!๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ I couldnโ€™t believe it!!! My favorite pair of brown heels are DESTROYED!!!! Now I have nothing to wear!!! Should I go naked???? Or will that upset you birds ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ ??????!!! Word to the wise, donโ€™t ever leave your closets open at night!!!! ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

โ€œI woke up this beautiful morning to find Snow eating my shoes!!!!๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ I couldnโ€™t believe it!!! My favorite pair of brown heels are DESTROYED!!!! Now I have nothing to wear!!! Should I go naked???? Or will that upset you birds ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ ??????!!! Word to the wise, donโ€™t ever leave your closets open at night!!!! ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ

I wish sheโ€™s this coherentย 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block