Original ‘Born This Way’ cover photo leaks

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Much better than the stupid bike.

To this day still can’t wrap my head around the thought process behind the creation of the official album cover. Also that ugly font they chose when they could’ve have just use the beautiful font they used on the single cover. It’s almost like they are trolling us on purpose.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

To this day still can’t wrap my head around the thought process behind the creation of the official album cover. Also that ugly font they chose when they could’ve have just use the beautiful font they used on the single cover. It’s almost like they are trolling us on purpose.

Yeah I don’t understand why they didn’t use the fonts from the single covers. I feel like Gaga was trying to be edgy with the album cover but superimposing her body onto a bike felt cheap and lazy.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

This was the cover of the version I had 81A3LZUImhL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah this is the deluxe edition. The standard version of the album used the bike cover. Thankfully the deluxe is the one I own too lol. Looks so much better.

14 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I will never understand why they didn't use BTW single cover as album cover

This was and always will be atrocious

That reminds me, when I was on a flight to Singapore back in 2012 they had Born This Way (the album) available to listen to but they used the single cover as the album artwork lol

18 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Yup. That album is actually so smart, its garbage on purpose, she used to be very trolly on social media back in the day (like lil nas x now).

It was for sure a crappy cover and very bad font. But I think it was on purpose. Marketing departments know exactly what their doing

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

It's inspired by the glam rock, heavy metal and science fiction of the 70s/80s, it's not that it's poorly edited, it's that it's made that way to look bizarre on purpose.

spacer.png

Edited by descg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block