Make peace with your brain. First you say she needs to stop posting videos on Instagram and move away, now she does it and you think she's been hospitalized. Strange that no one has called the police yet.

• Love 3

When there's been good reason to be concerned, it's natural to later revert to worry when things seem off, so I don't find this thread outrageous. But remind yourself we do have biased trains of thought now, and narratives, which may make us see patterns where none are objectively present.

I believe she could want to keep a low profile now even though that hasn't historically been her style. After all, maybe absolute privacy wasn't "her style" because work obligations and the need to maintain a star persona always strong-armed her back into the limelight. Zoom out and I don't think alarm bells have to be ringing.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.