I don’t mean to be melodramatic, but does anyone else feel like we are back in 2019, again?

Remember, I’m sure it was January too, when she was shipped off to that facility against her will. Her team kept us going by posting to her IG the same silly quotes and things we’d become accustomed to, however things would soon unravel. That’s where that paralegal guy from those two Free Britney activists shed light on the situation.

When was the last time we saw her? I fear she’s been put into a rehabilitation centre again - hopefully this time she’s had some choice in the matter. It’s like she had that one final explosion on Instagram when she declared she is never returning to music, and then bang! She vanished. No insta, no pap shots, nada!

Am I being a delusional Exheller?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

That just hasn’t been her style though, right?

It’s 2024, she is healing in a way that works for her and if that means the timing is right for her to come off social media etc then so be it. We’ve barely gotten candids of her in the last few years times are changed now. 

• Love 3
Just now, PokerCount said:

It’s 2024, she is healing in a way that works for her and if that means the timing is right for her to come off social media etc then so be it. We’ve barely gotten candids of her in the last few years times are changed now. 

I just don’t see it, sorry. Something feels off. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.