Ariana Grande drops Yes, And (Extended Remix) and it slaps even harder!

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Ari said I’m going to take a big fat dump on the girlies right now with this one 

nnnnnnnnn she really did :orangu_orangutan_ape: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:She ended them all in one single :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

They should learn from her :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1

Ariana is one of the most talented artists in music. I was going through her catalogue yesterday and the amount of BOPs she has is incredible. Her voice and songwriting and homewrecking skills are out of this world.

If she could stay out of other people's marriages dance she definitely would be the new queen of pop.

Edited by work
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, work said:

Ariana is one of the most talented artists in music. I was going through her catalogue yesterday and the amount of BOPs she has is incredible. Her voice and songwriting and homewrecking skills are out of this world.

If she could stay out of other people's marriages dance she definitely would be the new queen of pop.

Omg your post made my day lol :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, work said:

i stan her because she wrecks homes the way she wrecks charts :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:Pure professionalism :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3

Her entire comeback is very underwhelming, honestly. The song is okay, the music video is something new from her, but is that everything she has for her fans after 4 years? It's not giving a lead single at all, maybe just a cute promotional single. I expected way better, and I'm pretty sure that if the song and the music video were better, she wouldn't have to release all these new versions because the song itself would be good enough for #1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.