I feel like we lost

Everyone won in this case. I'm SO glad that Britney did that post along with the Instagram shut down because now the media really believes that she's retired and nobody knows anything about her. She needs time for herself, figure things out and heal.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
On 1/13/2024 at 8:16 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Sure, but I don't think her decision now is completely unbiased or objective. It's influenced by the trauma and conservatorship, rather than her own free will.  

….. can you blame her? You seem a little dense. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
On 1/14/2024 at 2:28 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I just feel she wouldn't feel that way if she were never placed in a conservatoriship.

I imagine a multiverse where if she wasn't in one and sure she may have taken more breaks, I just feel the Britney we know would decide to continue to sing/dance within her own self-agency. I just feel they robbed her of her passion and I think she's letting them get what they want, which was for her to be miserable. 

I can't see a world where Britney is happy not singing, not entertaining, performing, or dancing because as she poignantly put out… it helped her escape, feel free, express herself, and was all a spiritual practice. 

You don't know Britney though, so assuming that you do is your first mistake. You can't say how she would feel if the conservatorship never happened because you don't know her.

• Like 1

We lost beacuse we didn't support Manjobi. In one of the last chapters in the book Britney said she wasn't interested in music anymore, but the collab with Elton John made her get excited about it and then went on to say that it went #1 in a lot of countries. What is she gonna say in The Woman In Me pt2? I got excited for a minute about another collab with Will.I.am, but then my fans hated it and it flopped... so that's why I never want to do music again. **** my fans! .l. 

Yeah, we brought it upon ourselves. Some people in here were hating on it, and asked for it to tank as if we would have more opportunities to get new Britney music. This is karma. 

1 hour ago, FullCircle said:

We lost beacuse we didn't support Manjobi. In one of the last chapters in the book Britney said she wasn't interested in music anymore, but the collab with Elton John made her get excited about it and then went on to say that it went #1 in a lot of countries. What is she gonna say in The Woman In Me pt2? I got excited for a minute about another collab with Will.I.am, but then my fans hated it and it flopped... so that's why I never want to do music again. **** my fans! .l. 

Yeah, we brought it upon ourselves. Some people in here were hating on it, and asked for it to tank as if we would have more opportunities to get new Britney music. This is karma. 

I'm not ready for her to give on music yet lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block