Nicki Minaj drops Press Play and has some words for Beyoncé and I’m here for it LET HA’ KNOW 🗣️🧢

1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

How does no other artist ever stay friends with Beyonce 🤔

She's literally BFF's with Chris Martin of Coldplay and all her girls from Destiny's Child. She lives a private life but gets mostly praise from all her peers. 

Nicki Minaj... on the other hand... seems to be the one who can't keep any friends because she ends up trashing them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She's literally BFF's with Chris Martin of Coldplay and all her girls from Destiny's Child. She lives a private life but gets mostly praise from all her peers. 

Nicki Minaj... on the other hand... seems to be the one who can't keep any friends because she ends up trashing them. 

Right? Beyoncé is not the problem here lol. She minds her business. Nicki is married to a straight up pe**.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

im confused

1:45

was she bored? Lol im sure she didn’t mean it in a bad malicious way, but that cane out shady 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Yea, the lyrics are for everyone comparing Nicki to Beyoncé. More of a response to Trina in which she called Beyoncé the queen of rap. A fool! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Girl... I'm not saying she can't keep friends. I'm saying she doesn't seem to keep friend with females in the industry.

Let's not pretend we havent seen the videos of her being shady to females in destiny child and then full on replacing one. She also doesnt seem to remain friends with girls in the industry i.e Gaga, Nicki.

I agree Bey lives an unproblematic life and stays out of drama and good for her, but my point remains.

Edited by Mayenaise
52 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Girl... I'm not saying she can't keep friends. I'm saying she doesn't seem to keep friend with females in the industry.

Let's not pretend we havent seen the videos of her being shady to females in destiny child and then full on replacing one. She also doesnt seem to remain friends with girls in the industry i.e Gaga, Nicki.

I agree Bey lives an unproblematic life and stays out of drama and good for her, but my point remains.

I don't think either of the three has any friends I can name...

40 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

I don't think either of the three has any friends I can name...

Nicki is close friends with Ariana Grande, what are you even talking about? Last time we checked, she was friends with Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Lil Wayne. She also mentioned she’s friends in real life with some female rappers, JT from City Girls and BIA.:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

As much as y’all want to pull this bitter and angry card on Nicki, these connections showcase her positive rapport within the music industry. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Edited by Style.
1 hour ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

I don't think she's digging on Bey, she's digging on people who ask her that dumb question. It's probably mostly agism that makes them ask her that...

She’s talking about their upbringings. No shade, it’s just the truth. Anyway, where are the music videos girl? I’m so disappointed ngl. 

1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Idk Nicki has beef with everybody it gets tiring, but oh well, that’s part of her image I guess.

Just as long as she remains supportive of Britney and doesn’t start beef with her then I’m fine, but as I said, it’s still tiring.

this is Hiphop these bchs ain't hip but is hopping round scrambling for a ghost writer :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki is close friends with Ariana Grande, what are you even talking about? Last time we checked, she was friends with Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Lil Wayne. She also mentioned she’s friends in real life with some female rappers, JT from City Girls and BIA.:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

As much as y’all want to pull this bitter and angry card on Nicki, these connections showcase her positive rapport within the music industry. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: lol at you think I'm shading Nicki when I'm actually defending her.

Do you really think these celebrities hang out on their off-days?
They're mostly business partner, not necessarily "friends."

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.