Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"

10 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them. But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

a5f8ce2e4aee737dbaee6ed569bd2b456ae49602

HIV isn’t a death sentence anymore. Education is key and ignorance is a vile way to live.

• Love 2

Its something which could easily be on Dangerous Woman right after "Be Alright"

I really like the verses, but the chorus and bridge is very weak, the fact its upbeat and has the early 90s ballroom house elements is the only thing which makes it catchy

And lyrics in chorus  "yes and, say that sh💩t with your chest"  ... really? I though we had enough sh💩t in lyrics for one week after J.Lo song

Not Great Game GIF by Live Motion Games

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I absolutely don't get it because how can you love someone and not be jealous when they are with someone else? 

And I would literally be scared to catch HIV or something from them.

But if it's working, then good for you, I guess

Wow how dumb you must be to type something like this. Steve Harvey Reaction GIFSeason 2 Smh GIF by HBO

• Love 3
4 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

HIV isn’t a death sentence anymore. Education is key and ignorance is a vile way to live.

Then go get HIV if it's not a death sentence. Gays can be so irresponsible and gross it's actually sad as hell

Just now, MIKE_INT said:

Wow how dumb you must be to type something like this. Steve Harvey Reaction GIFSeason 2 Smh GIF by HBO

Truth hurts?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Then go get HIV if it's not a death sentence. Gays can be so irresponsible and gross it's actually sad as hell

Truth hurts?

Im a doctor, an even my degree is not in infectology, as a psychiatrist I do lot of pro bono work helping patient with HIV  to over come their trauma.

Your opinions and statement just show how uneducated poor individual you must be.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Im a doctor, an even my degree is not in infectology, as a psychiatrist I do lot of pro bono work helping patient with HIV  to over come their trauma.

Your opinions and statement just show how uneducated poor individual you must be.

If you're really who you claim to be, then I feel sorry for your patients, as you clearly have absolutely zero class, calling others ''dumb'', ''an idiot'', and ''an uneducated poor individual''. All of this because someone said they would be afraid to catch HIV from their partner in an open relationship

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

If you're really who you claim to be, then I feel sorry for your patients, as you clearly have absolutely zero class, calling others ''dumb'', ''an idiot'', and ''an uneducated poor individual''. All of this because someone said they would be afraid to catch HIV from their partner in an open relationship

You are all of those things I stated, thats clear from opinions you shared, not once.

Lot of trauma for HIV positive people comes from stupid and insensitive comments like yours.

End of discussion from my side, I wont waste energy on time to explain or educate you on topics which clearly you have no idea about.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 4
Just now, MIKE_INT said:

You are all of those things I stated, thats clear from opinions you shared, not once.

Lot of trauma for HIV positive people comes from stupid and insensitive comments like yours.

End of discussion from my side, I wont waste energy on time to explain or educate you or topics which clearly you have no idea about.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for people who decided to be irresponsible and have unprotected *********s with strangers? I know it's not the only way one can contract HIV, obviously. However, I absolutely don't feel sorry for people who knew the risks and then cry

And you, honey, you should go to a psychiatrist yourself, and find a good one :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

The thing is everything you say, reveals how ignorant, narcissistic, offensive and dumb you are.

I have been dealing with HIV myself for more than 25 years now.

your toxicity has no limits

you should be banned.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.