Demos for Bad Girl and I Didn't Wanna Do It were in fact FOR Britney

Remember that allegedly fake demo called Bad Girl? Well, it was real.

Remember the Exhale jokes of ex TATU Julia Volkova's I Didn't Wanna Do It? Well, they made sense.

Both reference tracks were confirmed with Monica Rush (singer for Bad Girl) and The Euros' Nadir Benkahla (one of the producers for Julia Volkova's Didn't Wanna Do It). Both were sent out during the Femme Fatale era but were rejected.

• Love 2

I can’t see Bad Girls fitting on Femme Fatale. The sound doesn’t match the sound Femme Fatale had. It just seems really messy and REALLY DATED.

Didn’t Wanna Do It, I like the instrumental, but that chorus is weak as **** and just seems placed onto the beat instead of going with it. I feel like if the lyrics were completely rewritten, it could be good. As I said I like the instrumental, but that chorus ain’t it.

All in all, nothing really lost in not having these get recorded and put on the album.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Remember that allegedly fake demo called Bad Girl? Well, it was real.

Remember the Exhale jokes of ex TATU Julia Volkova's I Didn't Wanna Do It? Well, they made sense.

Both reference tracks were confirmed with Monica Rush (singer for Bad Girl) and The Euros' Nadir Benkahla (one of the producers for Julia Volkova's Didn't Wanna Do It). Both were sent out during the Femme Fatale era but were rejected.

I get why it was rejected

38 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I can’t see Bad Girls fitting on Femme Fatale. The sound doesn’t match the sound Femme Fatale had. It just seems really messy and REALLY DATED.

Didn’t Wanna Do It, I like the instrumental, but that chorus is weak as **** and just seems placed onto the beat instead of going with it. I feel like if the lyrics were completely rewritten, it could be good. As I said I like the instrumental, but that chorus ain’t it.

All in all, nothing really lost in not having these get recorded and put on the album.

Yeah, it seems Bad Girl was sent out almost after Circus, so it goes into the FF era but it wasn't what was intended for during the late 2010/early 2011 sessions.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, it seems Bad Girl was sent out almost after Circus, so it goes into the FF era but it wasn't what was intended for during the late 2010/early 2011 sessions.

So would Bad Girl have be considered for The Singles Collection then? Because yeah it totally feels out of place with the rest of the Femme Fatale tracks and the ones that have leaked.

As I said, I’m not sweating it because the song just seems a little disorganized and I think with some cleaning up and reworking, it could be a good song.

10 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So would Bad Girl have be considered for The Singles Collection then? Because yeah it totally feels out of place with the rest of the Femme Fatale tracks and the ones that have leaked.

As I said, I’m not sweating it because the song just seems a little disorganized and I think with some cleaning up and reworking, it could be a good song.

While it makes sense, some of the TSC pitches/recordings ended up on Femme Fatale, so it was prob just the sound that wasn't aligned to what they wanted.

51 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

While it makes sense, some of the TSC pitches/recordings ended up on Femme Fatale, so it was prob just the sound that wasn't aligned to what they wanted.

That's right, 3 and I wanna go were recorded in the same session if I'm not mistaken. And another song that I don't remember now. Maybe trouble for me?

54 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Bad Girl is fun trash, like 911, but not album material. There's also Infectious demoed by Adrienne Bailon. 

But what about Secret? She did record that one, no? and we still only have a short snippet of it

Infectious hasn't been confirmed to be for Britney.

27 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I remember that bad girl demo, I used to love it ! I think it would have suited femme fatale well with more work on it. 

I loved it when I heard it years ago, but didn't know it was actually real. Makes sense though, it was leaked by The Real Crystal Crew.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block