What specifically about the face makes her so different from the pre-2013 look?

She had some sort of mouth procedure that’s made her lips and smile look drastically different for the last decade. It’s not as noticeable in some of her Insta pictures, but the effects seem permanent. It’s not just injections - we saw what she looked like with those in 2006/07.

Nose job.

Her eyes became sleepier during the Femme Fatale era - likely due to medication.

She started looking very different during the Britney Jean era. I’m 33 and still have the same features as I did 20 years ago. She was younger than me when she got this work done. It’s not just aging.

3 hours ago, Richie said:

it's no mistery that britney looks different-er from her past self than many celebrities, specially those who debuted around the same time as her. I'm not gonna give names but everybody knows. 

For me, apart from the obvious stuff like make up and hair, I'd say it's the nose. It's so strange too, because I've never seen someone go from a button nose like she had to a lowered one like hers now. 

When you look at Rihanna or Beyonce- they both look almost the same. They have more expressive faces now, but basically nothing has changed in 20 years

She clearly got a lot of work done over the years:

Nose job, fat under the jaw line removed, I suspect buccal fat removal on the cheeks, the sides of her mouth, her eyes always used to be described as “sad” and they are no longer sad. 

Obviously some surgeon advised her on all these changes and that person should have their licensed revoked. How do you go ahead and destroy the Britney face. It makes me unreasonably angry.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, --- said:

aside from filler/botox periodically
she allegedly had an eyelid lift, more than one nose job, mouth surgery (upturn on the ends of her smile)
most of the surgeries have settled and natural beauty/aging has made them look better over time

the eyelid lift and the first nose job are the only procedures I think were made right. And the subtle fill on the lips on 2000's. Very natural. The 1 rhinoplasty was around 2000/2001 I think and was amazing, very well done and suited her. The eyelid lift on 2013 kinda changed Britney eyes but was needed. The rest was just too much and badly done. I think she was pressured by her father by all the body/face shame. I mean, the 2 nose job was so unnecessary and to add the teeth ,you'r right, the new lips also changed her smile..tho its not so bad nowadays, I remember well jokerney in 2014-2019.

Team Con hired the worst cosmetic surgeons , actually everything was worse under conservatorship - make up , choreographies, etc. They took everything away from Britney: her freedom, her spirit, her passion for music, for dancing (truly dance), her face features, her xfactor and sparkle, her happiness. They should be in jail but still walking free 

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

When you look at Rihanna or Beyonce- they both look almost the same. They have more expressive faces now, but basically nothing has changed in 20 years

Beyoncé has had so much work done on her body though, I'm sure she does injections at the least to maintain her face. Not saying this in a negative way but she's not natural looking. Her body is clearly sculpted with liposuction and has new breast implants. Again I think women should do whatever they want, but in a thread about Britney having plastic surgery I will not have someone tell me that nothing has changed with Beyoncé in 20 years.

2 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

She clearly got a lot of work done over the years:

Nose job, fat under the jaw line removed, I suspect buccal fat removal on the cheeks, the sides of her mouth, her eyes always used to be described as “sad” and they are no longer sad. 

Obviously some surgeon advised her on all these changes and that person should have their licensed revoked. How do you go ahead and destroy the Britney face. It makes me unreasonably angry.

Her face is not destroyed

4 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Beyoncé has had so much work done on her body though, I'm sure she does injections at the least to maintain her face. Not saying this in a negative way but she's not natural looking. Her body is clearly sculpted with liposuction and has new breast implants. Again I think women should do whatever they want, but in a thread about Britney having plastic surgery I will not have someone tell me that nothing has changed with Beyoncé in 20 years.

Bb, can we stay about her/their face(s)? 

2003:

changing-styles-beyonce-15-1302096740-vi

2023:

20 years later and she has still "the same" facial expressions.

37 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Bb, can we stay about her/their face(s)? 

2003:

changing-styles-beyonce-15-1302096740-vi

2023:

20 years later and she has still "the same" facial expressions.

To be fair you should note that black women tend to not age as fast as white women. Not the best comparison. And that's backed up by science because the more melanin your skin has the better it fights sun damage and wrinkle formation.

16 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

To be fair you should note that black women tend to not age as fast as white women. Not the best comparison. And that's backed up by science because the more melanin your skin has the better it fights sun damage and wrinkle formation.

2003:

pink-during-2003-mtv-movie-awards-arriva

2023:

whm030123fea-pink-nw7a-1674492961.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I’m a 33 year old white woman. I have all the same features I did 20 years ago, even as my face has matured. My sister is 39 and still has the same features. Her forehead has some small lines, but that’s it. Same nose, lips, eyes, etc.

Britney’s procedures started changing her face before she was our ages. That’s not uncommon in Hollywood, but Britney’s procedures were harsher.

Edited by NotBuyingIt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.