Selena Gomez says she only has one more album in her

6 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

She knows she isn't a singer nor a performer (can't dance and doesn't have stage presence). besides she will no longer have jelena songs to profit from and she doesn't look like she used to (she also profited from her beauty, still think she's pretty but too botched and her fans are very disappointed)...she knows her music career will be over soon. She always preferred to act anyways,

I think she will invest in being just an actress but she betta take acting lessons because she's very basic (not awful but not good either, is an average actress) and i swear to god she needs to relearn how to speak. For me was painful to watch only mur***s season 3 because she's getting more and more monotone and nasal while speaking and barely opens her mouth (maybe too much botox and too big veneers?)

only m’s was so painful to watch for me across all seasons because of her. I love the show, but she’s sooooo painfully bad imo. Insanely monotone, has zero reactions etc. how she got nominated for a golden globe this year is truly beyond me 

I hope she focuses on acting; she's now enjoying doing that. Hopefully, in the future, she will release music when she feels she wants to do it. With this upcoming album, she is just fulfilling contractual obligations; I am not expecting much promotion from her. Also, this is not the first time she has said she's quitting music. 

• Love 1

She’s cares too much about numbers.  If she was doing even half of what her BFF was doing she’d do it forever.  But her success in music is a very very small fraction of the success today’s biggest stars have, meanwhile her acting projects can be more successful because she has her co-stars helping drive the success.  Didn’t she say a few years ago she was pretty much over music because it wasn’t having the success she wanted?  That’s fine, but also a true artist really doesn’t allow chart success to dictate their passion.  I enjoy some of her stuff, she makes the most of her producers to compensate for her shortcomings, but it’s clear she isn’t actually passionate about making music.  Just about having success and making money.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.