What happened to 'Britney Online' ?

10 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The .net domain expired and it was bought by the other former owner, who left Britney Online less than a year ago.

Gladly, I got in contact with the site's host and I will get back "Britney Online" under the same name but under a new domain (ex .com .org .pe etc). That part is still being developed. 

I will explain more soon, but Britney-Online(dot)net is no longer affiliated to me nor to any of the material that I've been bringing through all of these years. All of the social media accounts are still under my watch and they will be part of the new Britney Online project.

Lies.

Yes.

Omg that’s horrible that all the media you’ve brought to the site is no longer yours. I can’t wait to read about the update. Sounds like you were did dirty! Sorry! 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Omg that’s horrible that all the media you’ve brought to the site is no longer yours. I can’t wait to read about the update. Sounds like you were did dirty! Sorry! 

The new site will be up with the media I've brought up, little by little, don't worry, but it's gonna be hard to redirect everyone to the new Britney Online. It's gonna be a hard process overall.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

The .net domain expired and it was bought by the other former owner, who left Britney Online less than a year ago.

Gladly, I got in contact with the site's host and I will get back "Britney Online" under the same name but under a new domain (ex .com .org .pe etc). That part is still being developed. 

I will explain more soon, but Britney-Online(dot)net is no longer affiliated to me nor to any of the material that I've been bringing through all of these years. All of the social media accounts are still under my watch and they will be part of the new Britney Online project.

Lies.

Yes.

Thank you for keeping us posted! I was about to have a heart attack thinking of my favorite fan sites was going to no longer be around!!! 

Edited by PrinceAli89
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you for keeping us posted! I was about to have a heart attack thinking of my favorite fan sites was going to no longer be around!!! 

It's not easy, but I'm doing my best to come up with a solution to all of this. It has nothing to do with copyright nor anything.

5 hours ago, Irvine said:

I hope you’re aware of the fact that the site you were running kept this fandom alive for years. Please don’t let the internet get the best of you. But also we need a new material to keep us sane 

I will remind myself of this when I move forward with the project. This is not going to be easy and some people will choose to go against me.

2 hours ago, Sia said:

So you haven’t secured any of the new domains yet?

I can't say anything because I'm still in talks with the hosting to come up with the best solution. Because of time zones, answers have been really slow.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block