What happened to 'Britney Online' ?

19 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The .net domain expired and it was bought by the other former owner, who left Britney Online less than a year ago.

Gladly, I got in contact with the site's host and I will get back "Britney Online" under the same name but under a new domain (ex .com .org .pe etc). That part is still being developed. 

I will explain more soon, but Britney-Online(dot)net is no longer affiliated to me nor to any of the material that I've been bringing through all of these years. All of the social media accounts are still under my watch and they will be part of the new Britney Online project.

Lies.

Yes.

but you have Rebellion? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 3
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

Hardly, I see people insulting other forums just because they were perbanned there for good reasons. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm talking about the Exhale is dying part and that they should start a new forum. If anyone wants to start a new community I say go for it. There's room for all of us. Exhale is only slower right now because Britney isn't working. Which I think is great, she deserves to live life on her own terms, even when that means less traffic. When she posts we always have a topic talking about it though and I think that is working well. 

Also, your username sis :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm talking about the Exhale is dying part and that they should start a new forum. If anyone wants to start a new community I say go for it. There's room for all of us. Exhale is only slower right now because Britney isn't working. Which I think is great, she deserves to live life on her own terms, even when that means less traffic. When she posts we always have a topic talking about it though and I think that is working well. 

Lots of trolls here lately but I appreciate you leaving this thread here. I don't have a desire to open a forum, but I'm trying my best to work things out with the hosting and get Britney Online back on track.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think this forum is now doing so much better than before, even I'm sad that some members/mods are not here :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

My username is impression for .... username :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

375x500.62891.jpg

I will change it in next week :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

I think this forum is now doing so much better than before, even I'm sad that some members/mods are not here :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

My username is impression for .... username :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Reveal hidden contents

375x500.62891.jpg

I will change it in next week :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Don’t you dare to change it just because a hetero cis man made a comment about it

You have rights gorilla!!!!

we root for ya girls 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block