Justin Timberlake sings "Cry Me A River" at Fontainebleau opening in Las Vegas: no disrespect, but uh...

So he had so much time to adress the book but he choosed not to. Ok, got it.

But THEN to perform Cry me a river, saying "no disrespect" even though he built his career on disrespecting Britney and continued to do so til TODAY and talking about "wE'Re All EnTErTaiNerSS" ... the audacity this ugly mf has is insane!!

How hard is it for this pos just to sincerely apologize? Why can't he write a letter or make a phone call to Britney and have a talk? Is he not allowed to? What's going in his little peanut head?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

So he had so much time to adress the book but he choosed not to. Ok, got it.

But THEN to perform Cry me a river, saying "no disrespect" even though he built his career on disrespecting Britney and continued to do so til TODAY and talking about "wE'Re All EnTErTaiNerSS" ... the audacity this ugly mf has is insane!!

How hard is it for this pos just to sincerely apologize? Why can't he write a letter or make a phone call to Britney and have a talk? Is he not allowed to? What's going in his little peanut head?

Look to the closest to him to find your answer. Remember what she said “I just want him to be able to live in peace and everybody should move on”. Sources said she felt bad for her on what has happened, so shouldn’t you as a woman be supportive of another woman by telling your husband to at least apologise?

His “better half” is no doormat as everyone think, she is calling the shots; dare I say it she might be the pants in the marriage. 

Edited by AZBH27

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block