Britney looked soo comfortable in this interview!

Fita

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

I don't think there were any. I think this was one of the outfits on the rack for the shoot but she just wore it "to go for lunch" or for the interview.

Lol yeah like it was one of the options and then she just wore it and gone to lunch. 

3 hours ago, humstarr said:

I love this interview. She is so nice to her dead beat ex husband.

preston wants to be like his dad. Dj. :clownery_makeup_meme:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

My sweet, sweet Britney. He is an unemployed loser. 

Sad that the major example of people/man they are getting are Kevin and not Britney. Would it b different if Jayden wore more around Britney? Since he said he wants to persue an artistic career like her mother did.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Fita said:

Sad that the major example of people/man they are getting are Kevin and not Britney. Would it b different if Jayden wore more around Britney? Since he said he wants to persue an artistic career like her mother did.

They probably gonna end up like kfuk. He, too, wanted to persue an artistic career 20 years ago. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

If jayden wants to be in the industry he should talk to his mother who is the literal legend. But he probably will end up like jamie lynn. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block