New photo of Britney carrying her mom Lynne

Cqleb

3 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

It's one thing to forgive, but another thing is to go to the bully and pretend like nothing happened.

Well I just say this because they could have had a very deep convo none of us know about you know? Money , fame , power it can blind someone but that doesnt mean they cant see the light. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She’s free to do what she wants. This is what we all wanted for her, to live life. Seems a bit outta pocket seeing as we know what her family did but here we are. 

My issue though is why are these pics and videos so low quality every single time. 

Edited by SJK
  • Like 1

How many pills is Lynne going to crush into Britney’s morning smoothie this time? 5-6? How many narcotics for a full psychiatric break? The last one didn’t last very long and almost had the temporary  conservatorship lifted. until Lynne and Bryan convinced Britney to give up her rights otherwise she’d never see her kids again. Will they say she’ll never see her dogs again if she doesn’t give up her rights this time? What a family. With that being said, she’s clearly not thriving and miserable. She has no friends but the one that she pays to be her manager and Paris Hilton. She wants company no doubt and she does have a history of turning to bad people when she’s lonely. At least this time her thirsty vag isn’t making the decision 

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Like 1

So Cade leaked these . Most likely he asked Britney to post and she didn't care.

it's okay if she forgives her family if there is actual growth and she's not supplying them with money. 

If they haven't changed then Britney likes the bullying sometimes this happens with toxic relationships both play.

This family is just so weird man, they would kill and destroy each other but they will act  like nothing happened.

As someone who came from an evil family who abuse, distroy me stole my dreams and even my simple rights, I really just don't get her desicion tbh

because you will never find peace with them no matter how you try , the evil is rooted in them as simple

4 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

How many pills is Lynne going to crush into Britney’s morning smoothie this time? 5-6? How many narcotics for a full psychiatric break? The last one didn’t last very long and almost had the temporary  conservatorship lifted. until Lynne and Bryan convinced Britney to give up her rights otherwise she’d never see her kids again. Will they say she’ll never see her dogs again if she doesn’t give up her rights this time? What a family. With that being said, she’s clearly not thriving and miserable. She has no friends but the one that she pays to be her manager and Paris Hilton. She wants company no doubt and she does have a history of turning to bad people when she’s lonely. At least this time her thirsty vag isn’t making the decision 

Kind soul, huh? What a nasty **** response. 

• Like 1

Are we not allowed to say Britney’s life sucks? What is so wrong about that? Her life really looks miserable. That’s my opinion. That’s actually many opinions. But those opinions should be deleted? Why can’t fans talk about how miserable she looks? Do we need to live in a fantasy? I would not trade my life for hers. It’s so sad to see what it’s become. And I feel bad for y’all who say it looks great 

Edited by Kindsoul

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block