‘Me Against The Music’ TCSBS Dress Rehearsal clip

48 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I really am not understanding the point of these clips if they're not going to release the full rehearsals (Circus & Femme Fatale) why post clips knowing everyone wants the full rehearsal instead of just leaking it in full :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Because they paid a lot of money for them and they just don't want to share something private. Nothing is free in this life darling. At least we have these clips.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, frank194 said:

Because they paid a lot of money for them and they just don't want to share something private. Nothing is free in this life darling. At least we have these clips.

We have more clips in the the trailer than we do from them. I just dont understand why someone would share clips knowing others want the full rehearsal as well just to keep it to themselves. They have shared so many others things that have cost money as well as other leakers, I dont see that being a big reason tbh

If they wanted to keep it private I dont think sharing clips and screenshots of people messaging to leak it would be put out there in that sense either. Hopefully someone else has a hold of it and shares

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I know the public reason that Team Britney/CON said they could not do a Circus Tour DVD was because of copyright BUT I am still so surprised that they did not find a way to release it because they were so money hungry. This is one thing that I would have been okay with. 

Yeah, I never bought the whole 'copyright' problem. I know they recorded the NYC and Vegas shows, and the Australian leg. If you have that copyright problems, you don't keep recording them. I remember rumors of planning to be release in theaters in 3-D :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

My guess is they wanted to extend Circus tour through 2010, and that's why they paused the release of the DVD but Britney refused to continue. I also remember a rumored meltdown in 2010 but was never confirmed. Then suddenly she started working on Femme Fatale and Hold it against me was announced. Everything between 2010/2011 is so strange and confusing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm still upset we never got the official release of Piece Of Me either, but knowing Britney hated that show, I understand it! 

I feel the circus tour will leak one day, it must be stored somewhere. It took 20 years for Britney's audition on 'The Notebook' to appear so never say never :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

he entire show is professionally recorded somewhere, and it needs to leak or RCA find the way to buy it and release it. I honestly think Britney did not want this to be released and they decided to 

• Love 2
On 12/2/2023 at 2:52 PM, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I really am not understanding the point of these clips if they're not going to release the full rehearsals (Circus & Femme Fatale) why post clips knowing everyone wants the full rehearsal instead of just leaking it in full :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Because they’re a s $h0les

Edited by #Blackout

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.