Britney posts picture of Bryan: My big brother who’s like a dad and my best friend !!

4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I understand Britney is lonely and probably Bryan is the only thing near that looks like family but... yeah, I agree that Britney being nicer with Bryan is weird.

And we (as fans) shouldn't be forced to like a person just because she likes. I never liked Scam Asghari even tho many fans faked their support,  even making up a successful career for him, just to fit and be easier to believe he  was decent because Britney liked him lol.

We know sooner or later Britney will be her family cash cow again, this will make them any better? Hmm 

That interview with Bryan just showed he: 

Hates women.

Thinks Britney is dumb af.

Prefers JL over Britney. 

Love Britney career, not the Britney person.

Sorry,  but he is no different than Jamie,  Lynne and JL.  Britney can post a picture with all of them (and I wouldn’t doubt it will happen sooner than we think) and I still won't think he cared or even likes Britney as a person.

I just feel sad for her, she is still a victim of her abusive family. The cycle needs to end or things will never be ok for her.

Please just stop it. She is 42 years old, at some point we need to recognize that Britney is the only person that knows what's best for Britney. Theorizing that she'll end up being a 'cash cow' to her family again is downright cruel and nonsensical. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

Please just stop it. She is 42 years old, at some point we need to recognize that Britney is the only person that knows what's best for Britney. Theorizing that she'll end up being a 'cash cow' to her family again is downright cruel and nonsensical. 

No. I won't stop

This is a forum and people can have different opinions.

We don't need to do whatever you want sis lol

And yes, I wouldn’t say theory... I do believe Britney will be back soon as her family cash cow. If she isn't already.

I dont know what is the best for Britney.

You don't know what is the best for Britney.

we can argue about it tho

Love You Kiss GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t buy the excuse that Juno Lou suffered abuse, ever. She went everywhere with Britney when she was doing New York and the MMC.

If she did suffer abuse, I highly doubt she suffered enough of it to make her act the way she does.

Sorry, does she have a different father that I don’t know about? Is she also daughter of Britney’s dad? Or are you really saying James was only abusive with Britney and Bryan, with JL he was the father of the year? 

You clearly have no understanding of how abusive behavior works or the damage of growing up in fearful environment. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

No. I won't stop

This is a forum and people can have different opinions.

We don't need to do whatever you want sis lol

And yes, I wouldn’t say theory... I do believe Britney will be back soon as her family cash cow. If she isn't already.

I dont know what is the best for Britney.

You don't know what is the best for Britney.

we can argue about it tho

Love You Kiss GIF

Yup, the good ol' adage 'it's my opinion and this is a forum'.

Well, my opinion about your opinion is that it's cruel and based on nothing. Since you're a fortune teller, what conditions would make Britney be 'back soon as a her family cash cow' according to you? 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

Yup, the good ol' adage 'it's my opinion and this is a forum'.

Well, my opinion about your opinion is that it's cruel and based on nothing. Since you're a fortune teller, what conditions would make Britney be 'back soon as a her family cash cow' according to you? 

Oh sis lol

The fact you think only a fortune teller can predict certain things... beyond delusional.

If you can be so triggered about a fan giving opinions about Britney personal life, I assume you...

Never spoke about the c-ship... since that's not your business.

Never gave opinions about her court case... not your business, again.

Never even mentioned her kids or other members of her family.

If you prove to me you didn't do any of what I mentioned it then I can give some respect for your Stan brainless opinion.

Other than that Im Out Sheldon Cooper GIF by CBS

• Haha 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Oh sis lol

The fact you think only a fortune teller can predict certain things... beyond delusional.

If you can be so triggered about a fan giving opinions about Britney personal life, I assume you...

Never spoke about the c-ship... since that's not your business.

Never gave opinions about her court case... not your business, again.

Never even mentioned her kids or other members of her family.

If you prove to me you didn't do any of what I mentioned it then I can give some respect for your Stan brainless opinion.

Other than that Im Out Sheldon Cooper GIF by CBS

Mmhmm typical deflecting, word salad nonsense Spongebob Squarepants Whatever GIF by Mashed

Brava, diamond.

• Like 1

It is weird how Britney destroys her abusive family on social media one day and then the next she loves them.. sure .. "family is family" but I... what they did to her is unspeakable and "Family is Family" doesn't click with me under her circumstances.

Those are my unsolicited thoughts and she can do whatever she wants.. its her life, I won't get mad or outraged if she wants to forgive and let them back into her life. Though it does makes me question if I would stand up for a victim again if the victim willingly lets the abusers back in.

1 hour ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

It is not theorizing when its a fact.. and pretty much all she's ever known to be, her whole life. She is a supplier.. and she wants to supply. I should DM her my PayPal account tbh :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is not theorizing when its a fact.. and pretty much all she's even known to be, her whole life. She is a supplier.. and she wants to supply. I should DM her my PayPal account tbh :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

yes, it was a fact when she was in the conservatorship. Since you do her payroll, can you run the numbers and let us know how much money she's giving Bryan, JL and Lynne right now? I mean she's clearly doing that based on the IG posts she just made, amirite?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

yes, it was a fact when she was in the conservatorship. Since you do her payroll, can you run the numbers and let us know how much money she's giving Bryan, JL and Lynne right now? I mean she's clearly doing that based on the IG posts she just made, amirite?

Even before the conservatorship she would pay their bills.. Britney is a giver, she wants to give and loves to give, she was betrayed and has cut them off allegedly but if she lets them back into her life most likely she will continue the pattern.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is not theorizing when its a fact.. and pretty much all she's even known to be, her whole life. She is a supplier.. and she wants to supply. I should DM her my PayPal account tbh :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Apparently you need to be a fortune teller to know the obvious. Britney was exploited by her family even before the cship, but obviously they will stop milking her once they get along again If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Even before the conservatorship she would pay their bills.. Britney is a giver, she wants to give and loves to give, she was betrayed and has cut them off allegedly but if she lets them back into her life most likely she will continue the pattern.

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Apparently you need to be a fortune teller to know the obvious. Britney was exploited by her family even before the cship, but obviously they will stop milking her once they get along again If You Say So Shrug GIF

But how can she be milked if she's apparently in the red and has no money?

• Like 1

It is Britney's decision who she allows in her life but she trusted her brother with BJS trust and he allowed their father and those working along with him to steal Britney's money after Britney had provided somewhere to live for him and gave him a good paying job he was not qualified for managing her brands.

The reason Britney carries on being a victim is because she does not want to do better hence staying with Hesam and that ending up in divorce.

Britney needs real therapy to end the cycle she has with her family before she ends up in the same situation again, when you have a toxic family it's better to cut them off for good in Britney's case take away her giving them any money would they want to be part of her life if she gave them nothing the answer is NO, when she cut them off that's when they put her in a conservatorship which they thought would last forever. Britney maybe lonely but it's better to be alone than have people in there that took not only her money but took away almost 14 years of her life and ruined her relationship with her sons.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Sorry, does she have a different father that I don’t know about? Is she also daughter of Britney’s dad? Or are you really saying James was only abusive with Britney and Bryan, with JL he was the father of the year? 

You clearly have no understanding of how abusive behavior works or the damage of growing up in fearful environment. 

Juno wasn’t hardly around to deal with Colon like Britney and Bryan were. If you would’ve read her book, you would’ve seen that when Britney was going here and there for work, Juno and her mom were with her. And then Lynne left Colon when Juno was young. Not hard to see that she didn’t suffer as much or if any abuse as Britney and Bryan did. Nice try though! A+ for effort!

Also gotta add, isn’t Juno a self proclaimed daddy’s girl? Doesn’t sound like she’s traumatized and so abused like you think she is.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

You clearly haven't read thru the full transcript of the court from the day of the testimony BC the legal teams both refer to a medical condition that affects the conservatee.

What the lawyers were referring to in the court transcript regarding her health could be just about anything, but as her medical details in the court documents are rightly sealed we will never know. It could be just be the depression she referenced in the book that she took fluoxitine (prozac) for, which is an incredibly common thing and understandable given the conditions she had to live under. Regarding legal documents there is no actual incapacity document on file, a disgraceful oversight by the conservatorship court. This suggests to me whatever it was/is was not serious enough to merit a conservatorship, or they could have got a doctor to sign off on it. As the parties to the conservatorship especially the lawyers all benefitted from it's continuation (including her court appointed  "lawyer," the utterly useless Ingram who was racking in a cool quarter of a million dollars a year ) I am skeptical regarding what they may have hinted in court regarding her mental health.Very unlikely they would lie in court, but could they could certainly exaggerate a self serving narrative in my opinion.                 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block