Brb, Praising this Gif

Fita

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I love this video!
Its one of her best in my opinion.

Also the remix is also one of her best songs from her prime.

4oBW.gif

Isn't it crazy she was only on her first album and the second or third video and yet she looked like such a pro!? Cause she was! Look at those hairflips! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Isn't it crazy she was only on her first album and the second or third video and yet she looked like such a pro!? Cause she was! Look at those hairflips! 

I know right?

She killed it with those dance moves!

This song is one of the strongest singles from the BOMT album and from her entire career.

I think this song established her as not only a teen idol but as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.

It showed she was here to stay and she did :) 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know right?

She killed it with those dance moves!

This song is one of the strongest singles from the BOMT album and from her entire career.

I think this song established her as not only a teen idol but as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.

It showed she was here to stay and she did :) 

Do you prefer this remix version or the regular? I just can't decide lol 

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

The remix.

Don't get me wrong, the original is good but the remix has a certain punch to it that makes it memorable and iconic.

Its also a lot catchier than the original.

It's so crazy that to the general public and sometimes even among the fans it feels like it's the only version because it's definitely the most remarkable one, right? And it's probably one of the first songs of Britney I listened to and bopped to with my sister and cousin lol and later gimme more 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's so crazy that to the general public and sometimes even among the fans it feels like it's the only version because it's definitely the most remarkable one, right? And it's probably one of the first songs of Britney I listened to and bopped to with my sister and cousin lol and later gimme more 

Yeah I actually thought that too when I first discovered the song but then found out afterwards that it was a remix.

Like how Christina Aguilera remixed Come On Over Baby when it was released as a single

(Although I prefer the album version tbh)

When did you discover Britney's music?

13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I actually thought that too when I first discovered the song but then found out afterwards that it was a remix.

Like how Christina Aguilera remixed Come On Over Baby when it was released as a single

(Although I prefer the album version tbh)

When did you discover Britney's music?

I think it was around 2004-2006. I was between 9 and 11 years old. Daddy showed me the toxic mv.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Ugh my fav music video of all time!

It’s so effortlessly good, like it looks like a bunch of friends got together and just started dancing. It’s like when someone makes ice skating look easy. And I think Britney just looks so fresh. I just love it so much. 

I know, your name here and profile pic just shows it all :)

It's such an icon of 1999/90s/early 00s, right?

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

8 minutes ago, runoncoldfire said:

spacer.png

This gif solidified my absolute obsession with Britney, and it made me question my ***uality for a hot second.

wow, and even 24 years later :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: i'm still impress with the syncronicity of B and dancers in the gif. 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block