Jennifer Lopez Teases “This Is Me…Now”

Ehju0901

5 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

It is exactly year since she announced it

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

by the time she release it she will be divorced. Hopefully there wont be "Dear Ben part2"

Please no ballads Jennifer, you dont have voice for that and ... aint nobody got time for that GIF

Until it Beats No More is my jam though!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

It is exactly year since she announced it

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

by the time she release it she will be divorced. Hopefully there wont be "Dear Ben part2"

Please no ballads Jennifer, you dont have voice for that and ... aint nobody got time for that GIF

Why are u people keep talking about her getting divorced. Why so negative...

Edited by icybaby
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

Why are u people keep talking about her getting divorced. Why so negative...

Well she was engaged 6 times and divorced 3 times and now is in her 4th marriage ... its called being realist :)

Also I always find romantic ballads dedicated to current partner cringe, especially if its in someones case like J.Lo

Her voice is not meant for belting, its just not pleasant. I like her a lot but give us dance and rnb songs, not romantic ballads. Come on LOL

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Well she was engaged 6 times and divorced 3 times and now is in her 4th marriage ... its called being realist :)

Also I always find romantic ballads dedicated to current partner cringe, especially if its in someones case like J.Lo

Her voice is not meant for belting, its just not pleasant. I like her a lot but give us dance and rnb songs, not romantic ballads. Come on LOL

Who cares how many times she was married and divorced.  Britney divorced 2 times will u also talk about her in that manner like when will we see her new album she will be probably divorced again. I do not know how u people name it 'being a realist' when it is actually being hateful and negative. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Who cares how many times she was married and divorced.  Britney divorced 2 times will u also talk about her in that manner like when will we see her new album she will be probably divorced again. I do not know how u people name it 'being a realist' when it is actually being hateful and negative. 

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBCWho Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 1

Haters! JLo is a 54 yo old woman in an ageist industry. It’s incredible that she’s able to get a full visual album off the ground for one of the big steamers even tho her previous record was a flop and her stand alone singles weren’t much to write home about in terms of chart success either! We should check it out and support her.

If only our fave Brit would be able to do this! How nice would it be. I know she wouldn’t want to, but imagine getting something like this from her.

rumor is this album will have the visual album/ movie teased, an Apple+ live concert special, a full documentary and a tour! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Honestly, I'm excited for that Ben and Jlo collaboration. Booty 2.0 

2n5bpm.gif

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, SJK said:

I can’t believe there was a time when I was such a fan of her music, I loved her early 2000s rom coms. 

This is a little too late for me, she announced this a year ago. 

Sameeeee girl. I used to love her music and movies. She’s become more of product… sadly for us.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.