Page six: Britney & Sam are close to finalising divorce

Cqleb

This is extremely weird since according to the California Court Sam hasn't even delivered the divorce papers to Britney and neither of them went to the hearing to talk about why there has been no progress in these months. If the proceedings were really progressing, why not send the proof of service to the court to have avoided the hearing that would have saved Sam from a fine? That makes no sense.

In the hypothetical case that maybe both want to jointly request another divorce request, why not withdraw the other one to avoid fines? It's very weird. Britney doesn't even appear with a lawyer listed. TMZ was the first to say this, but didn't mention the November 15 hearing and the lack of progress in court.

It's really sad, I have always hoped that they can solve their differences and get back together again. Let's hope so 

7 hours ago, Maria962 said:

This is extremely weird since according to the California Court Sam hasn't even delivered the divorce papers to Britney and neither of them went to the hearing to talk about why there has been no progress in these months. If the proceedings were really progressing, why not send the proof of service to the court to have avoided the hearing that would have saved Sam from a fine? That makes no sense.

In the hypothetical case that maybe both want to jointly request another divorce request, why not withdraw the other one to avoid fines? It's very weird. Britney doesn't even appear with a lawyer listed. TMZ was the first to say this, but didn't mention the November 15 hearing and the lack of progress in court.

It's really sad, I have always hoped that they can solve their differences and get back together again. Let's hope so 

I think she’s better alone, he really alienated her like the cship 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, freeoverprotected said:

Is think Sam hasn’t delivered to the court because he wants more money. If the divorce is not over and time start running again he can actually have te enough time to ask for half of her money 

That won’t happen even if he takes his sweet time because there’s an iron clad prenup.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, icybaby said:

So last week they didn't come to a hearing and now they already finalizing. Ok. This articles seem like clickbait and nothing factual. I can write those types of things like i have an insider and he told me and that is 100% true...lol

Nick Hautman reported on this and he's close with Britney's team, so this is true. 

4 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

Is think Sam hasn’t delivered to the court because he wants more money. If the divorce is not over and time start running again he can actually have te enough time to ask for half of her money 

Mmm no, the date of separation rules in court for that type of thing, not to mention they signed a prenup, that's why I say it's weird and doesn't make sense. 

4 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

I think she’s better alone, he really alienated her like the cship 

but she continues to be isolated from others lmao, she only went out a couple of times when the divorce was announced like any person who is going through a breakup would, otherwise we haven't seen anything different, vacations to Mexico and French Polynesia with the same regularity and that's all. We must understand that if Britney is alienated it's because she wants it that way, no one else is involved in that decision. She has mentioned her social anxiety multiples times. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Low key relieved. I didn’t like the rumors of a reconciliation, not when we know what Sam is entitled to after 2 years of marriage. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Also, even if it was a normal relationship (and lbr it wasn’t) - if it didn’t work once, end it. Getting back together after a breakup never lasts. 

I can personally testify that this is false ❤️

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

I can personally testify that this is false ❤️

So could I… until I couldn’t. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Lol I do wish you the best though. I just look back at my own experience… it was super intense and we couldn’t stay apart but eventually it had to fail again. It’s also kinda hard to gain back trust 100% once you’ve had some time apart… unless I guess it’s a really short break. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block