RBD's "Soy Rebelde" becomes the highest-grossing tour by a vocal group in US history

LET ME BE

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

Do you have any songs you recommend I listen to?

It's very pop rock but still very pop and catchy. I listened to this album (nuestro amor) non stop while i was a 12 year old kid feeling fever in bed but still bopping on my head and on my CD player lol, 2005 or 2006 I guess.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

...what? Is this for real? I knew there must have been a reason for Mattel to release Barbie versions of them, that was so random to me... They are obviously a nostalgia act, but I never got their appeal, and I think their music is basic. I'm so lost with this news. The only song by them that gets my absolute respect is this cute but extremely well produced and executed bop! The video is simple but effective (kinda like Spice Girls' "Wannabe", also done in "one take" style):

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.