Rumor is Cade took out Vicky because she got too close to Britney

20 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Hes her manager, obviously he wants to make money, and want to make her work. 

This is not a conspiracy, its literally his job tittle.

make her work Okay, yeah. But only if she feels like working. Then if she does, then fine.

I don't think he'll force her or put pressure on her. And neither that she'll accept it if it happens.

Personally I don't hold anything against him like most of ppl here... I just think that Britney probably likes his company. And I hope he has the best intentions behind.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Fita said:

make her work Okay, yeah. But only if she feels like working. Then if she does, then fine.

I don't think he'll force her or put pressure on her. And neither that she'll accept it if it happens.

Personally I don't hold anything against him like most of ppl here... I just think that Britney probably likes his company. And I hope he has the best intentions behind.

He works for her, she pays him, she can fire him in a second, and she can say no to all his requests. So obviously the power dynamic favors Britney, so some people acting like hes controlling her is insane!

Im sure he has good intentions, but he still wants to make money, which is why its never good to mix friendship/family with business. Anyone in his position will start thinking about how to make money even if he loves Britney. Specially that he now only works for Britney and left his other job.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

How long before Cade convinces Britney he’s also a hairstylist and MUA Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO but in all seriousness who lets their client go out like this? He doesn’t hire her a stylist, no MUA, no hair stylist. He has her alone fending for herself and it’s so sad. He’s so unprofessional. Why doesn’t he quit? Britney is obviously feeling bad and won’t fire him because she likes him. He’s obviously not a professional in the industry if this is how he helps his clients….no one hire Cade because he’ll make you be your own photographer too instead of hiring somebody 

Edited by Talkdirty
6 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

How long before Cade convinces Britney he’s also a hairstylist and MUA Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO but in all seriousness who lets their client go out like this? He doesn’t hire her a stylist, no MUA, no hair stylist. He has her alone fending for herself and it’s so sad. He’s so unprofessional. Why doesn’t he quit? Britney is obviously feeling bad and won’t fire him because she likes him. He’s obviously not a professional in the industry if this is how he helps his clients….no one hire Cade because he’ll make you be your own photographer too instead of hiring somebody 

Oh let's not pretend that Britney didn't go out like that before. Even during the tight control of the conservatorship she still looked like a hot mess during her time off work. Damn, even before the conservatorship. Britney doesn't give a f about her looks when she's not working, she doesn't want a stylist or a make up artist and that's part of her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Oh let's not pretend that Britney didn't go out like that before. Even during the tight control of the conservatorship she still looked like a hot mess during her time off work. Damn, even before the conservatorship. Britney doesn't give a f about her looks when she's not working, she doesn't want a stylist or a make up artist and that's part of her. 

Someone before Cade abused Britney worse so she should say thank you to him is what you want me to believe. But you’re right, She looks no different to me than Johnny Depp or Post Malone. Why are male rockstars allowed to have worsening teeth and hair but not Britney? Why isn’t anyone talking about Mick Jaggers frizzy fly aways and his lack of going to a dentist regularly? His teeth have gone sideways. Has anyone even looked at Post Malone lately? Why are these men allowed to look like this but as soon as Britney does people need to write a 12 page article about how it’s unacceptable. 

Most girls do their hair for work, school or parties. She’s does none of these things. She’s retired. I just wish Cade was a better professional 

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Talkdirty said:

But if Britney doesn't want to do any of these things, what can he do? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

Yeah. What's the big deal if she doesn't want to do those things? To do all those regular celebrity things (style this, style that).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.