Rumor is Cade took out Vicky because she got too close to Britney

16 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney trusts and adores him, let’s let that be that. Enough of this BS..  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

well, she once adored and trusted Kevin Federline… (😜

but you’re right. Freedom is freedom and it’s up to her to decide who she wants around. I truly hope he’s a decent guy. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

well, she once adored and trusted Kevin Federline… (😜

but you’re right. Freedom is freedom and it’s up to her to decide who she wants around. I truly hope he’s a decent guy. 

It’s doubtful but yes she should be allowed the misfortune of selecting a horrible friend only to rid herself of them later. Just like we all do

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

You don’t know what Britney wants or doesn’t want 

Well, neither do you. Do you? So why would you know what she should do or not? If girl won't do her hair every week with Kardashian hairdresser, what do you have to do with it? Sorry. I really said no big deal. Britney doesn't really have to fit into your celebrity pattern. She'll do what she feels like doing. Let her go.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Fita said:

Well, neither do you. Do you? So why would you know what she should do or not? If girl won't do her hair every week with Kardashian hairdresser, what do you have to do with it? Sorry. I really said no big deal. Britney doesn't really have to fit into your celebrity pattern. She'll do what she feels like doing. Let her go.

It’s only logical that she would want to look housed and showered. her friend telling her she looks fine only to see a pap pic on her phone later is horrifying. That’s why she put her hair up in a bun. Had he told her it looked crazy in the back before she left the condo she would have tied it up first. It’s logical.

Edited by Talkdirty
14 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

It’s only logical that she would want to look housed and showered. her friend telling her she looks fine only to see a pap pic on her phone later is horrifying. That’s why she put her hair up in a bun. Had he told her it looked crazy in the back before she left the condo she would have tied it up first. It’s logical.

I think Britney would feel uncomfortable with a friend telling how her about her hair, controlling it, considering people around her before, y'know? So I believe Cade just lets Britney be how she wants to.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Fita said:

make her work Okay, yeah. But only if she feels like working. Then if she does, then fine.

I don't think he'll force her or put pressure on her. And neither that she'll accept it if it happens.

Personally I don't hold anything against him like most of ppl here... I just think that Britney probably likes his company. And I hope he has the best intentions behind.

ok but she's not a moron. If she doesn't feel like recording music there is absolutely no one in this world that could make her, end of story. If she does record music we will all know its cause she wants to, not because Cade or anyone else made her

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Talkdirty said:

How long before Cade convinces Britney he’s also a hairstylist and MUA Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO but in all seriousness who lets their client go out like this? He doesn’t hire her a stylist, no MUA, no hair stylist. He has her alone fending for herself and it’s so sad. He’s so unprofessional. Why doesn’t he quit? Britney is obviously feeling bad and won’t fire him because she likes him. He’s obviously not a professional in the industry if this is how he helps his clients….no one hire Cade because he’ll make you be your own photographer too instead of hiring somebody 

Well, lets just start this by saying that Britney has made it clear she hates sitting in the styling chair for too long, even for performances but lets take it a step further....

If Cade doesn't hire stylists and MUA's for Britney to randomly go out, he's bad, but if he hires them even though Britney doesn't particularly like them and makes her do it, he's bad.

They were out randomly, its not that deep.

• Like 2

Wow more fans creating rumors infantilizing Britney….ground breaking.

I think the reason Vicky was let go was bc she couldn’t stop running her mouth to fans on socials. She was even teasing Hold Me Closer before it was even officially announced.

Do I think she’s a bad person? Absolutely not. But I don’t think she’s professional at all. 

As far as Cade goes, if Britney decides to have him in her life thats her own damn choice. Everyone was screaming free Britney till she acts in ways you don’t approve of. Sink or swim the ball is in her court & she needs to figure it out alone.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Not a fan of Vicky + Cade :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

I don't think Vicky and Cade would work good as a team with Britney

Vicky is more like a friend I don't see her being effective as a side manager, I see her more as a Britney friend and someone to help with music and some inspirational things, I guess the timing now isn't right for her to be around. 

Vicky is happy now tho, working with her emo friends. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Vicky is more like a friend I don't see her being effective as a side manager, I see her more as a Britney friend and someone to help with music and some inspirational things, I guess the timing now isn't right for her to be around. 

Were you there?

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Agreed

39 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Are you serious? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

This gorl is cynical, selfish, and obnoxious. I don't think she's a good influence on Britney, and being inspirational for her music (god lol!!!). It's good that she's out of her life and things are in their place. I just wish Britney a real (boy and girl) friend who isn't weird, selfish and who wouldn't run away when trouble comes. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.