Was 'The Woman in Me' published in Russia?

14 hours ago, Fita said:

Imagine being a gay living in Russia...

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

There’s a bunch of them and they are doing just fine. In the bigger cities like Moscow, you can even find undergeound gay clubs etc. You may not allowed to be openly gay, but at the end of the day people in Eastern Europe generally do not feel the need to air their private lives to the public.  

38 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

There’s a bunch of them and they are doing just fine. In the bigger cities like Moscow, you can even find undergeound gay clubs etc. You may not allowed to be openly gay, but at the end of the day people in Eastern Europe generally do not feel the need to air their private lives to the public.  

I don’t agree that ’’people in Eastern Europe generally do not feel the need to air their private lives to the public’’.
People go to restaurants, movies, amusement parks etc. on dates and show love to each other. Same-s€x couples should be able to do the same.

I hope someday same-s€x couples can get married and have families everywhere in the world. Human rights should be universal.

Edited by 0.003
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block