Host compares Tate McRae's new music video to Britney's

This video is str8 up inspired by dirrty idk how they got Britney … not much Britney in here except the wooden hall ways but even then this screams raunchy dirrty vibes even from the shower room. 

but I don’t think the vids lol..there are  good some impressive choreography parts but also it’s giving too much as if she on adderallll no control tooo much crazy non sense hair whipping to where it just doesn’t work or serve a purpose 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ElToxico said:

God the old hags are out here for blood...CHILE

The kid is talented, her music is catchy and she has said she's influenced a lot by Britney and Xtina....this video is a clear homage to both Slave4U and Dirrty.

There's room for everybody! Let the GenZ have Tate

You know what, ... you are right, let Gen Z have Tate, they deserve that mediocrity without longevity

Dr House Oops GIF

• Like 1

I really like both exes and greedy as songs. I'm just not sure I'm into her dancing and facial expressions. No doubt she's good at dancing, hell, I could never lol. But people comparing her with Britney is a thing I don't understand. To me, Britney was always so flawless dancing. She has the ability to make hard choreo seem so easy and execute it scary good. Also Britney has always had a talent for showing a lot of emotion in her face without it being too much. Britney has always said a lot with her eyes which is why I think she's so se*y - she knows how to be se*y without overdoing it. The same goes for clothing. Slave 4 U I such a se*y video even if she's just wearing jeans. 

Tate is not bad at all, but she's more aggressive with her expressions and dance moves and therefore I would not compare her to Britney

Edited by Victoriab1tch
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block