DailyMail EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears' mom Lynne 'fears for her safety'; Files Lawsuit

Did anyone actually read the article? It’s not even about Britney. She’s basically filing a lawsuit and restraining order against this Jacob Diamond dude for essentially being a leach. Honestly, good for Lynne. From initially hearing about him, he always rubbed me the wrong way and was clearly trying to take advantage of both Lynne/Britney. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Seanril said:

Lynne you are closer in age to death than anything and you are still portraying this naive/impressionable person letting random people in your inner circle? Get real - maybe you need a conservatorship now!

It's beyond bizarre to me that she would willingly accept a person into her inner circle who has shown they are a mega fan of their daughter. Like how much more obvious can you be that you are trying to weasel your way in... 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block