Discussion: do you believe Britney still loves Starbucks?

econg

Maybe they pick it up for her. She doesn't seem capable of running for coffee by herself anymore. I don't understand her situation at all.  I don't have direct experience with mental illness but I hope she's doing Well. That's all I can say. 

Edited by FL
Too general
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, FL said:

Maybe they pick it up for her. She doesn't seem capable of running for coffee by herself anymore. I don't understand her situation at all.  I don't have direct experience with mental illness but I hope she's doing Well. That's all I can say. 

Strange comment. She drives to places, and she travels, but she is not hunted by paparazzi everywhere anymore. There are also fancy coffee makers on the market now. Maybe she has one or two of them at home. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Strange comment. She drives to places, and she travels, but she is not hunted by paparazzi everywhere anymore. There are also fancy coffee makers on the market now. Maybe she has one or two of them at home. 

Stranger still that she never promoted her Book or any Recent Music Collaborations. Very VERY strange/ concerning

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, FL said:

Stranger still that she never promoted her Book or any Recent Music Collaborations. Very VERY strange/ concerning

Occam's razor. Plenty of valid reasons for her not to be courting the spotlight as you think she should. Your conjecture seems to posit the worst, which is indeed pretty strange.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block