[Of Public Interest] Google Images? Pinterest? The Best Sources To Find Britney's Pictures

Fita

35 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

Who is he? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Hide contents

A college model who went to play an extra in the Gimme More video, this was after the recording of the video.

Televisionista: His Twisted Night With Britney

Bringing Up Burns: 6 Degrees of Britney

Another Picture of the Britney Spears Ring, Y'all! | Wendy Brandes Jewelry  Blog

"College student Matt Encinias has spoken for the first time about his encounter with the mother-of-two at LA's Standard Downtown hotel pool just five hours after turning up to appear as an extra in her new video clip last month.

The Californian claims he and a group of his male friends were handpicked by Britney's assistant to keep the singer company at the hotel pool.

Encinias told American magazine Us: "Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed."

"I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot."

He continued: "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy."

"And that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Despite knowing her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James were scheduled to be dropped off the following day at noon, Britney arranged for the hotel to open the pool at 2am especially for her entourage.

After hours of drinking - Britney was swigging Mojito as well as Jack Daniels according to reports - the intoxicated star suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

The 21-year-old explains: "I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show. Britney was laughing really hard.""

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, descg said:

A college model who went to play an extra in the Gimme More video, this was after the recording of the video.

Bringing Up Burns: 6 Degrees of Britney

Another Picture of the Britney Spears Ring, Y'all! | Wendy Brandes Jewelry  Blog

"College student Matt Encinias has spoken for the first time about his encounter with the mother-of-two at LA's Standard Downtown hotel pool just five hours after turning up to appear as an extra in her new video clip last month.

The Californian claims he and a group of his male friends were handpicked by Britney's assistant to keep the singer company at the hotel pool.

Encinias told American magazine Us: "Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed."

"I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot."

He continued: "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy."

"And that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Despite knowing her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James were scheduled to be dropped off the following day at noon, Britney arranged for the hotel to open the pool at 2am especially for her entourage.

After hours of drinking - Britney was swigging Mojito as well as Jack Daniels according to reports - the intoxicated star suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

The 21-year-old explains: "I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show. Britney was laughing really hard.""

Oh... Britney laughing hard as she walked in a catwalk style naked lol 

I hate the headlines those magazines made though. Ridiculous..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

On Instagram you save it to a folder/board, but you can screenshot it too! 

Yeah, but I mean the quality doesn't stay very good you know...

But yeah, in that way I'm saving so many cool pics of B on Pinterest, it's really nice too. Thanks :wink_britney_everytime_white:

19 hours ago, Fita said:

I asked myself the same. Since Britney said she loved to stay in pool with Kevin that'd make sense if that was him, but that's not. But it's 2007/blackout crazy days. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yeah that's post Kevin when she did some weird photos in a pool with both guys and a girl I believe being topless herself? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block