Now that we’ve read the book…

How do y’all feel about the cover now? 

I was underwhelmed at first but I think it’s perfect (obv it’s primeney) but I like the nostalgic feel. Definitely gives that Britney on the cover a voice for what seems like the first real time, to me anyway. 

Idk drag me/discuss 

• Love 7

At first

I kinda wanted a pic where she was.... wearing clothes, and I didn't like the font and color scheme,

But now, seeing the other promos, I like the font and the photoshiot was beautifully done, so I like it.

Now that I look back, this too was different from the basic style that is popular today, which is very Britney imo. And I also really like the rose on the cover.🌹

• Love 5

At first I wasn't into it. But I began to get used to it. And when I got my physical copy I was like ooh it's beautiful lol. It is like it's paying tribute to Britney era or primeneys. As she's claiming back her image from the past. That picture shows Britney as being vulnerable and beautiful. After all this years it's Britney taking advantage and owning her image and her beauty (and youth) by using that picture from that time, 2001/2002ney. Britney did a good job :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block