Britney 'wants to explain why her relationship with ex Sam Asghari ended in upcoming second memoir'

9 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Sam never even met Britney!  
All he knew was the person she was when she was highly medicated and without voice, opinions or ability to make choices! Although I like him, I’ve always thought the marriage was way too soon. They needed time to really know each other after conservatorship, more than that, Britney needed time to heal, find out who she was before sharing life with someone!

It sounds likely. Also that she might have been triggered by Sam's effort to move forward. She complained about it 2 years ago on IG. What I have read about PTSD, flashbacks, anger at perpetrators, misplaced anger at other people can all be symptoms. She wrote about migraine, numb limbs, nerve damage, and distrust by saying she only trusts her dogs.

On her IG, she resented his sisters, his mother, his not introducing her to his father (he lives abroad) when she saw a photo of him in Los Angeles. She showed up in high heels and a dress in their garage gym and added she always had a coach. Did she resent that he tried to coach her? Sam posted a brief clip of Schwarzenegger explaining that his wife asked why he spent so much time in the gym. 

I don't think a second volume would be only about their relationship. Could be about her music and about the legal and financial aspects once they have been cleared up. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

I was thinking the same but then I thought about Cade. He was supposedly part of the intervention too and she didn't remove him from her side...so weird

Neither Cade nor Sam forced her to do this intervention that was planned by Jodi Montgomery. Sam even mentioned that he could not impose medical treatment on his wife who had been forced in the conservatorship. This intervention was ill planned with no definite end if we are correctly informed. What a crock!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

I can tell you right now. She makes more money then he does. That's the main reason. Men hate that. It is in the nature. 

Except there’s plenty of male gold diggers out there who are perfectly fine not being the breadwinner.

If Sam never met Britney he would be known by 12 people as that guy from the 5th Harmony video. 

• Haha 1

Wish people would stop with the second memoir BS all based on an off-the-cuff comment Brit made that could have been in reference to absolutely anything (most likely meaning she is now ready to get on with part 2 of her life).

What exactly would another book cover?  I get for us Stans there is lots more we'd like to know but without re-writing the whole thing how exactly do you do another memoir of the same life??

If anything we get a special edition next year with a couple extra inconsequential chapters covering God knows what to keep the thing selling a little longer.

Edited by handmedown
1 hour ago, Showreel Channel said:

So you think she should continue to take Lithium? Her book clearly states the route of her issues. Medication can mask the issue but proper therapy was needed during those 13 years. Rather than being forced on medication and being a performing seal for money.

Please quote me where I said she should take Lithium? lol

I did not even say what she should do or not do, all I said is I think Sam wanted her to get medical help (not Lithium) because she changed, and she did not like it

If you want to know my opinion (which I did not share in my comment your replied to), I think Britney should get medical help (not Lithium), and the Doctor can decide if she needs only therapy or medication based on what issue she has.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Yep. She was on meds when they first met and for a little while until she stopped taking them. I’m sure the change wasn’t easy for him.

Yeah and you can see Britney was happy during Glory because they changed the kind of medication they gave her to make her more alert during Vegas. So its clear some medication helped her, while other medication made her worse like during Femme Fetale. And while she functions without medication like today, it seems like she needs some kind of medical help when she feels comfortable doing that.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

I was thinking the same but then I thought about Cade. He was supposedly part of the intervention too and she didn't remove him from her side...so weird

I dont think she wanted to remove Sam or Cade, but I think she felt betrayed that people wanted to restrict her during the time she felt the most free after a 13 year conservatorship.

I think Cade eventually went along with whatever Brtiney says, but Sam has to live with her everyday, and alot of what she does effects him.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Sam never even met Britney!  
All he knew was the person she was when she was highly medicated and without voice, opinions or ability to make choices! Although I like him, I’ve always thought the marriage was way too soon. They needed time to really know each other after conservatorship, more than that, Britney needed time to heal, find out who she was before sharing life with someone!

Very true! And yeah it wasnt a real marriage, it was clearly a way to say **** you to everyone who trapped her in the conservatorship.

Edited by fays1

I totally support a second book,

a more spiritual and from the heart, the outcome of it all

LOVE the ideal, this second time she will have her confidence to promote it and sit on Oprah to discuss it like Prince Harry did with his own series, NOW this is cool and perfect, more present and future with just bits of the past

She can totally go in with the alternative medicine, I don't know if she experimented with psilocybin but just eating healthy and stuff, the horse therapy she mentioned, she could totally side with that and be a Queen of helping others

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by Jup1ter
8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Please quote me where I said she should take Lithium? lol

I did not even say what she should do or not do, all I said is I think Sam wanted her to get medical help (not Lithium) because she changed, and she did not like it

If you want to know my opinion (which I did not share in my comment your replied to), I think Britney should get medical help (not Lithium), and the Doctor can decide if she needs only therapy or medication based on what issue she has.

Medical help? Britneys not crazy. 

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Do you think people who seek medical help are crazy?

Please educate yourself on mental health

People wo seek therapy, psychotherapy, medications, or have mental issues are not crazy

I don’t think people who seek medical help are crazy.

but the whole medical help thing in Britneys case was presented by the conservatorship. The conservatorship that branded her crazy.

The whole thing was a setup. Even Adnan Ghalib said in 2007 they took her from her home into an ambulance for no reason. 

Britney at this point in her life seems to find healing in the natural way through dancing, being her usual goofy self, taking trips to beautiful beaches, meeting musical friends in New York. Even writing the book which may have  been healing for her.

Britney hasn’t hurt anyone and is a caring human parent to her lovely dogs.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

I don’t think people who seek medical help are crazy.

but the whole medical help thing in Britneys case was presented by the conservatorship. The conservatorship that branded her crazy.

The whole thing was a setup. Even Adnan Ghalib said in 2007 they took her from her home into an ambulance for no reason. 

Britney at this point in her life seems to find healing in the natural way through dancing, being her usual goofy self, taking trips to beautiful beaches, meeting musical friends in New York. Even writing the book which may have  been healing for her.

Britney hasn’t hurt anyone and is a caring human parent to her lovely dogs.

Good for her, im just explaining why I think her relationship with Sam might have ended.

If Britney feels like shes good and functional not getting medical help, thats okay as she seem good.

Its only my personal opinion that getting medical help will improve her life even more, not because shes crazy, but because what she went through with team conservatorship is insane

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block