Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) (Trace Adam Remix)

Trace

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! It really means a lot and makes it all worth doing. ❤️

On 11/2/2023 at 6:19 PM, princessmimi said:

Ooh I like this! :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Me right now: :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof::neydedance_purple::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Thank you! Great dance moves 😂

On 11/2/2023 at 6:43 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG I love it! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

OMG though, the Spanish parts reminded me of that scene in Eurotrip with the German Dominatrix asking for the "safe word" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

ff6a0d14-a79f-46a7-9c3c-b27502ef5ac8_tex

You know, I actually added an AI Britney vocal in that part blended with the original but I don't think anyone actually noticed. I think I made the volume too low 🥲

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Trace said:

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! It really means a lot and makes it all worth doing. ❤️

You know, I actually added an AI Britney vocal in that part blended with the original but I don't think anyone actually noticed. I think I made the volume too low 🥲

I was curious as to where the vocals came from at 3:50 to the end (is that the AI part?), job well done regardless..

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Trace said:

Thanks lol.

I try lol jk :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 12:08 AM, canwesynchronize said:

I was curious as to where the vocals came from at 3:50 to the end (is that the AI part?), job well done regardless..

So those are a mix of melodyne & some from the original but hidden in the background. And thank you! :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block