Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' hits #1 on the New York Times' Bestseller list!

18 minutes ago, TheBeatGoesOn said:

Well it's just a running joke that I always see. It doesn't mean a book is good.

I live Brit and think her book is amazing. I'm sure her sales were wonderful. The New York Times bestseller list is just a running joke, I see memes about it all the time.

Lol when was your #1 best selling Boo?, It might not mean enough for you, but it's a big accomplishment 

Edited by reVolution
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Markoct said:

I cannot believe there are people here trying to belittle her accomplishment!!! Are ya'll sure your fans??? Cause even if u arnt, there is no denying how big and amazing this is!!!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY AND PROUD OF HER. AN ICON AND A BRAVE WOMAN WHO HAS OVERCAME SO FKIN MUCH AND DECIDED TO HELP OTHERS BY SHARING HER STORY. and now a #1 best selling NYT AUTHOR. 

THATS ON PERIOD BISHHHHH :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Period GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Lol when was your #1 best selling Boo?, It might not mean enough for you, but it's a big accomplishment 

Y'all are getting spicy. When did I say it doesn't mean enough for me? Not everything has to be combative. I bought her book, and I have no doubt many others did too. I think the book is a fantastic accomplishment!

This is not a dig at Brit, I just see memes about the bestseller list all the time. I didn't make the memes y'all!

If you do some research on the New York Times bestseller list, it is shrouded in controversy. You only have to sell 5000 copies to make the list. Some places I read 10,000. But basically for a celebrity with millions of fans, that's a given. I would be interested to see the global sales, but I don't think they matter at the end of the day. Britney got to tell her story. People will share their copies of the book with others, so more people will read or listen to her story than the sales numbers can even show.

WWW.NOVLR.ORG

Have you ever wondered how authors get on the New York Times Bestseller list? If you're interested...

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I cannot believe there are people here trying to belittle her accomplishment!!! Are ya'll sure your fans??? Cause even if u arnt, there is no denying how big and amazing this is!!!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY AND PROUD OF HER. AN ICON AND A BRAVE WOMAN WHO HAS OVERCAME SO FKIN MUCH AND DECIDED TO HELP OTHERS BY SHARING HER STORY. and now a #1 best selling NYT AUTHOR. 

THATS ON PERIOD BISHHHHH :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

They're mad because Britney is getting  accomplishments while their fave does food delivery commercials. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, TheBeatGoesOn said:

Y'all are getting spicy. When did I say it doesn't mean enough for me? Not everything has to be combative. I bought her book, and I have no doubt many others did too. I think the book is a fantastic accomplishment!

This is not a dig at Brit, I just see memes about the bestseller list all the time. I didn't make the memes y'all!

If you do some research on the New York Times bestseller list, it is shrouded in controversy. You only have to sell 5000 copies to make the list. Some places I read 10,000. But basically for a celebrity with millions of fans, that's a given. I would be interested to see the global sales, but I don't think they matter at the end of the day. Britney got to tell her story. People will share their copies of the book with others, so more people will read or listen to her story than the sales numbers can even show.

WWW.NOVLR.ORG

Have you ever wondered how authors get on the New York Times Bestseller list? If you're interested...

We don't need a silly think piece about why you think the New York Times bestsellers list is invalid. If you do some research you will see her GLOBAL SALES are just as big! 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.