Tish Yates having dream of Robin Greenhill proudly telling her that Britney d i e d in the 2019 facility MADE IT ONTO THE BOOK!!!

37 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

I won’t be back in this topic to respond ever again…but I will leave y’all with this: I rather be HOMELESS and STARVING than contribute to the abuse and trafficking of another human being. And the sad part? So would Britney. And you all know that. 

Easier said than done. They operated like a cult. It's like the church of scientology.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Talk***y said:

Look at you totally dismissing Britney’s own opinions on the people who spoke in those documentaries. I don’t have to create a long list of assumptions to understand the kind of person you are 😂 

Then don’t! Britney is allowed to be upset, they are literally exposing her life, but she’s aware and has said herself That tish is good? 

Edited by rik

Insane that anyone believes this information is something that was ever told directly to Britney, as it's presented in the memoir, and not added to the book by the ghostwriter. The writer legit just used viral tweets about Britney to write the book without her involvement and everyone is just going to fall for it I guess... 

And for that matter, if Britney hated the documentaries so much, why are so many of the details "she" reveals sourced from them? The part about the sketchers, the description of the umbrella incident... all written by someone else! Not one original Britney thought...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cameltoe123 said:

Insane that anyone believes this information is something that was ever told directly to Britney, as it's presented in the memoir, and not added to the book by the ghostwriter. The writer legit just used viral tweets about Britney to write the book without her involvement and everyone is just going to fall for it I guess... 

And for that matter, if Britney hated the documentaries so much, why are so many of the details "she" reveals sourced from them? The part about the sketchers, the description of the umbrella incident... all written by someone else! Not one original Britney thought...

Did you read the book?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Did you read the book?

cover to cover - I've been following the press around Britney since her debut and I could almost always remember which articles things were taken from. Even a lot of stuff I couldn't immediately place sounded very familiar, such as the baby swing detail which someone later reminded me is stolen from a rolling stone podcast. The "so pimp" line about Justin, taken from a Rolling Stone profile on him. Hell, even the "I never want to see my family and I'm at peace with that" was a joke stolen from an episode of drag race.

So... why are all of Britney's memories, all of Britney's jokes, all of Britney's references repurposed from other sources?? It's almost like she just let someone else write it for her, which is easy to do when you're the most reported on woman in Hollywood... but isn't the point of a memoir to tell your story? Not recap the story someone else has already told for you???

6 hours ago, Talk***y said:

This lady spent how many years silent and now she’s out here blabbing on Instagram every few days. Is it just me or do these people need professional help for being this obsessed with Britney? Are they going through withdrawals now that she isn’t disrobing in front of them with the door off its hinges? That’s the vibe I am getting from these sickos. They were fine to observe her in silence while she was in figurative chains. I want nothing more than silence from them now. 

Whose dupe account are you? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Talk***y said:

She kinda destroyed her career when she accepted a job to work for an abuser who was enslaving his daughter. She should have quit her job if she didn’t want to break her NDA because a human being’s life is more important. No other people she could have dressed in all of the world? She chose to dress a caged human being?  Like she was her personal doll? It’s so disturbing 

What are you on about? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:
You know Britney was still Britney that entire time right? They didn’t just switch her off in between shows like an actual robot. She wasn’t dressed like a doll. 

Also, pretty sure Jamie never advertised his daughter being enslaved while hiring people on the team. Go outside and touch some grass :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Cameltoe123 said:

Britney appeared on video and promoted this book...something she wouldn't bother to do if it wasn't written by her.

Britney herself said on Instagram "it's all known what they did to me...yet no one is arrested". Britney attacks Lou Taylor, Robin, and Jamie in the book. And points to the money like the Circus tour making 130million which is a figure that has never been reported.

I swear it feels like some people get off on the drama of it all and wishing Britney isn't truly free so they can feel like heroes and have something to do with their lives.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney appeared on video and promoted this book...something she wouldn't bother to do if it wasn't written by her.

Britney herself said on Instagram "it's all known what they did to me...yet no one is arrested". Britney attacks Lou Taylor, Robin, and Jamie in the book. And points to the money like the Circus tour making 130million which is a figure that has never been reported.

I swear it feels like some people get off on the drama of it all and wishing Britney isn't truly free so they can feel like heroes and have something to do with their lives.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

her videos promoting the book are not in depth in any way - saying "buy my book" into your iphone doesn't comment on anything that's inside it. As we all remember, she promoted A LOT of things on camera when she was in the conservatorship... it doesn't mean anything. I'll eat my words if she could answer even basic questions about what was written on her behalf.

It might not seem reported to someone who relies on google / twitter / tiktok to find information but those figures are all public information to anyone who reads court documents... so again, the circus stuff isn't new information.  The ghostwriter had acces, no doubt. Do you really think Britney has sales figures memorized??? She's not a twitter stan, this is her real life. 

How is it a conspiracy to know how Britney writes, based on years of reading what she has put out there? This sounds like nothing she's ever done before... because she didn't write most of it! On the flip side, it's strange to see so called fans celebrating a blatant hack job written by a huge publishing company that bought her story. No drama, just the truth. You might not be well read on Britney as you think. 

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Cameltoe123 said:

cover to cover - I've been following the press around Britney since her debut and I could almost always remember which articles things were taken from. Even a lot of stuff I couldn't immediately place sounded very familiar, such as the baby swing detail which someone later reminded me is stolen from a rolling stone podcast. The "so pimp" line about Justin, taken from a Rolling Stone profile on him. Hell, even the "I never want to see my family and I'm at peace with that" was a joke stolen from an episode of drag race.

So... why are all of Britney's memories, all of Britney's jokes, all of Britney's references repurposed from other sources?? It's almost like she just let someone else write it for her, which is easy to do when you're the most reported on woman in Hollywood... but isn't the point of a memoir to tell your story? Not recap the story someone else has already told for you???

The abor**on was not common knowledge. No sources needed for that.

Just now, Showreel Channel said:

The abor**on was not common knowledge. No sources needed for that.

legit the one story that was new - which is why it was used to promote the book via a deal with People Magazine, which Britney has already said she didn't like on instagram. Nothing was twisted, it was presented exactly as she presented it in the book... 

3 hours ago, Talk***y said:

They should have quit when they learned they were doing hair and makeup for an enslaved human being with no body autonomy and suspended human rights who was force fed medication. Maybe I’m the weird one for having morals. Hard to imagine how she could have been forced to tour against her will if everyone quit 

no, you're the weird one for assuming you know how the situation was back then, or how the public and fans would've reacted to a random person saying that Britney wasn't right.

You lack the vision to imagine what would've happened if anyone dared to say anything in those years. For starters, her "team" would've come up and denied everything, and they would've convinced the public that Britney was fine by showing she was still capable of performing and traveling and whatnot. They most likely would've forced Britney to give an statement denying the claims. That's without mentioning the legal implications it would've had for the person accusing them.

Britney talks in the book about a hairdresser that worked for her in the residency, that told her her schedule was too harsh and she needed more rest, and she was gone the next day because Team Con most likely heard her, she never heard about her again.

You also talk as if they had Britney in chains or something and the staff just passed by without doing nothing. Just like how they manipulated Britney to keep her as isolated as possible, they most likely were telling the rest of the people lies, like Britney was the one that didn't want to be with them, etc. Again, you can't just assume you know the dynamics of what was going on there. Tbh it was a blessing that they even let good people like Fe or Tish be around Britney, and that they decided to stay by her side all those years, at least for the few hours they could be together during shows, because they could've perfectly hired a cold hearted ***** like Robin for those roles to make Britney's life even more miserable.

• Love 1

No use responding to Talksomething et al of the same ilk. They have no clue what was happening on the ground, how Robin behaved with employees like Tish and how Robin treated Britney on a daily basis. 

Occasionally there are glimpses seen in a spontaneous video clip by a group of fans waiting in a hallway. Maybe someone else saw the clip and saved it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cameltoe123 said:

her videos promoting the book are not in depth in any way - saying "buy my book" into your iphone doesn't comment on anything that's inside it. As we all remember, she promoted A LOT of things on camera when she was in the conservatorship... it doesn't mean anything. I'll eat my words if she could answer even basic questions about what was written on her behalf.

It might not seem reported to someone who relies on google / twitter / tiktok to find information but those figures are all public information to anyone who reads court documents... so again, the circus stuff isn't new information.  The ghostwriter had acces, no doubt. Do you really think Britney has sales figures memorized??? She's not a twitter stan, this is her real life. 

How is it a conspiracy to know how Britney writes, based on years of reading what she has put out there? This sounds like nothing she's ever done before... because she didn't write most of it! On the flip side, it's strange to see so called fans celebrating a blatant hack job written by a huge publishing company that bought her story. No drama, just the truth. You might not be well read on Britney as you think. 

WHY would she promote the book if she doesn't want to or didn't write it? She had Instagram captions for 2 years alluding to the fact that she is working hard on writing this book and how emotionally tough it was.

You act as if she's still in a conservatorship. 

If she was still being controlled, you really think she would not be forced to go out and promote on TV or return to the stage or do music again?

Your logic is very flawed.

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

WHY would she promote the book if she doesn't want to or didn't write it? She had Instagram captions for 2 years alluding to the fact that she is working hard on writing this book and how emotionally tough it was.

You act as if she's still in a conservatorship. 

If she was still being controlled, you really think she would not be forced to go out and promote on TV or return to the stage or do music again?

Your logic is very flawed.

Think about Britney Jean... an album without her voice on half the tracks. Pushed out and released by a record label that wasn't involved in the conservatorship at all. Same thing happening here - the publisher just wants something to sell, they don't give a **** about the quality of the material they received. Even if you think she helped... the ghostwriter was the one sitting typing on a laptop. The company had control over what got published. I'm sure she signed off on whatever they published, but that doesn't mean she wrote it. 

Further to the point... I can't imagine the publisher is pushing her to sit down with anyone. What would happen when they ask her about a part of the book that the ghostwriter wrote? Saying how she felt? It would be a complete disaster if she contradicted anything. They're happy to let her sit in her mansion and collect the cheque, it's clearly selling with or without her. 

In case you haven't noticed, Britney doesn't seem particularly interested in her image or reputation or career or any of that. She truly doesn't give a ****, and that's perfectly fine! My hope is that she's able to live the life she wants and not feel like she has to cater to the wants of nutso fans who just want product from her to post selfies with and brag about sales for. She's given 20 years of her life to being in the public eye, she doesn't have to work again for the rest of her life as far as i'm concerned.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.