“Rebellion”-Theory makes more sense now.

2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

There was no original doll, mona lisa, her unreleased stuff… that was disappointing in some ways.

I, to this day, think that OD later became Blackout.

She was writing and experimenting and decided to go another route and made a mistake by going on the radio and told everyone. She was really excited that day and you could hear her being proud. But then something must have happened and it got pushed back and changed.

• Love 1

Not everything revolves around Team Con, y'all know that right? Rebellion was recorded around 2006 (to my knowledge) and was included on the demo version of Blackout which Britney was the executive producer of. Also, I'm 95% certain it was unfinished hence why it went straight to the archives. It just didn't work.

• Love 1

For Mona Lisa, I believe her team was mad when she leaked it but they still had plans for her to release something.

She stated that the album was almost done which meant that it would have been released by early 2005. Since she leaked it and wanted a break, plus the wedding, the reality show, her pregnancy, they scrapped the whole album instead her label released some songs to get a bit of money from it. 

She probably wanted a break. She was touring until the knee injury in June 2004 and she went to Kiss FM in December 2004. In between these dates, she released My Prerogative and Do Somethin'. So, she didn't stop during that time. It is maybe why she leaked Mona Lisa in the first place but I still believe that her team was okay for OD. 

34 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I highly wish she would comment on Rebellion and end all the conspiracies for all. Is her most mystery song.

Rebellion was probably scrapped because she didn't want any personal songs except POM. It was probably too personal and had to make a choice between that song and POM. I still wish for it to be released one day. 

6 minutes ago, OverCrazy said:

Rebellion was probably scrapped because she didn't want any personal songs except POM. It was probably too personal and had to make a choice between that song and POM. I still wish for it to be released one day. 

it's not just POM that is personal on blackout

why should i be said is even more personal so it's def not that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block